Cupola Teleservices Employee Reviews for Direct Sales RepresentativeReview this company
Direct Sales Representative1 review
United Arab Emirates1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 51 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Direct Sales agent in Banking sector, throughout career acquires solid understanding of customer expectations,effective sales methods.
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Daily Data Calling system and company visits in order to have the face to face meetings for a better productivity. Learned how to deal with different different nationalities,how to tackle and convince them accordingly,and improved my sales skills as well. my colleagues are very supportive and interactive. The hardest part of the job is the travelling as it is located little far. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to enter different places ,meet different people.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Cupola Teleservices reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cupola Teleservices. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 51 reviews
Ratings by category
3.1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.1 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Cupola Teleservices
- A person who cannot speak arabic can apply for the interview3 people answered
- What is the Cupola Teleservices employee discount?3 people answered
- Do they hire applicants who don't talk much in Arabic?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Cupola Teleservices?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview2 people answered
- Is Cupola Teleservices hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Cupola Teleservices? What are the steps a…One person answered
- What do they usually ask in interview for the position of customer service representativeOne person answered
- It says rotational shifts...... are these night shifts?One person answered
- Do they hire people who dont know how to speak and write arabic?One person answered