CUPLE ST L.L.C.

CUPLE ST L.L.C. Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates16 reviews

The best company to work with

Couple st LLC is one of the best and fast growing companies in UAE. A reputable organization suitable for freshers . Couple st LLC is a place that every young graduate would want to work and development his career. Salary is been paid at when due in cuple st LLC

Pros

Free bonus

Cons

Normal hours

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your kind review & feedback. We appreciate it. Good luck .

Good place to work with a team work.

I have been working for almost 4 years in this company, its really nice to work especially we have a team work, giving everyday new ideas and giving a positive vibes to everyone.

May 21, 2022

Comfortable workplace ..

Good company .. cooperative staff Supportive management Generally its a very good place to work for You will learn more day by day through your work with a Expert staff 👍👍

May 20, 2022
Thank you for your kind review & feedback. We appreciate it. Good luck .

It's great work place to learn and develop

Cuple helps the staff to build a career. For the ones who stay in always finds a chance to grow, and for the ones who decide to leave they go for better positions as they gain a great deal of experience working in Cuple.

May 20, 2022
Thank you for your kind review & feedback. We appreciate it. Good luck .

Good and supporting work environment

Am working as a senior accountant in this company for arround one and half years.from my experience management is very supportive and have open mind to accept new good ideas for improving work environment.I feel very comfortable to work with them.salary on time ,Evey month have bonus as per performance,health insurance etc all benefit have.management treat us as there family

May 19, 2022
Thank you for your kind review & feedback. We appreciate it. Good luck .

The best shop for shopping with the latest models of shoes, bags, watches and more beautiful things and permanent offers

I joined the company three months ago and I am very happy because I work in a company that respects its employees and appreciates every effort and educates them in the best means and develops themselves. Thank you from the heart, CUPLE, you are the best and I wish us to continue for the best always

May 19, 2022
Thank you for your kind review & feedback. We appreciate it. Good luck .

Productive and place to grow

Im gratefull to be a part of an amazing company as Cuple, where you can achieve your desire.Stress work is everywhere but at cuple we dont feel the time because we consider it as our company.

Pros

Good commission

Cons

Competitive place

Bad management

You will work 120 hours extra to get paid 200 it's unbelievable true ,and they have no shame to make deduction if u r late 5 minutes , no visa so no health insurance so if u get sick u can't go doctor u need to pay from ur pocket extremely bad place to work, u need to beg for your commission even if u do double the target ,under educated management no retail skills at all .

May 17, 2022
Thank you for your honest comment, we will take your feedback for the areas of improvement in our Company growth.Do let us know for any more questions and suggestion by messaging us 0505266092

I'm proud to say that I always feel good about my job.

I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. I work full-time on a flexible schedule, in office, and my boss trusts me to produce high-quality work and results. I work hard to maintain that level of trust, which keeps me engaged and excited — but at the same time, I love that my job enables me to love and enjoy my other passions in life.If you are talented, you can grow under great management.

Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate it , Good luck

It was excellent

I have been working this company in 1 yr & 2 months. It was great and my pleasure to joined the team. The hardest part in my job in seasonal time like aid but being flexible and hard work person is my hobby. The most enjoyable part of my job there was a great bonuses and I received for over achievement. It was very motivating and challenging when in comes incentives. Management was very encouraging and environment was really nice. The company has always treated me fairly and made me valuable as staff. It has a great opportunities to join the team.

Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate it , Good luck

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CUPLE ST L.L.C.?

Respectable work environment.

I’ve joined couple recently as store manager on which I’ve been treated like a part of The family. Hardworking is part of my daily work that reflects the fast growing reputation and expansion of the brand in the market, however i take hardworking as a mandatory part of being successful in such rapid fast growing economy in dubai. In peak times we work long hours under stress, but management pay it back to staff by granting extra days offs such as in eid. The nut shell of my ibservation that in general it’s a good company that has its good and areas of development that they are working rapidly to develop in order to ensure attraction of best talents further to branding their name in the market not only for the products they sell but also the new management style to ameliorate the brand as an employer of choice in the retail market.

Pros

Respectable management Fast growing brand Management support Family Team work spirit

May 13, 2022
Thank you for your kind review & feedback. We appreciate it. Good luck .

dont join the company even if u r on the streets

very poor people management. the management doesn't know how to handle people. unnecessary shouting. delayed salaries. no visa processing on time and above all they will ask us to do a 7 days trial before joining and after that they will ask us to leave without any formal communication.

Pros

staff discount

Cons

this list is not sufficient

May 6, 2022
Thank you for your honest comment, we will take your feedback for the areas of improvement in our Company. Do let us know for any more questions and suggestion by messaging us 0505266092

Stressful work environment

- The GM is very ignorant and yells at all employees.- Management care ONLY about the target, because you are a robot for them, you must do whatever they want, they don't care about you.- You will not get paid for overtime, they apply only 5% of what they told you during the interview and onboarding.- They have so many vacancies because no one stays, no place to grow.- Stressful workplace culture.- The hardest part of the company is its awareness of being retail, what they know is only Target, How to minimise the paid salaries and commissions.- No appreciation or even thank you, they will always tell you that you are behind their expectations regardless of your achievements.Look, don't ever work with them even you are a homeless

Pros

10% discount if you purchased from them

Cons

late salary payments, very late commission payment (3 months), no fix working location, no over-time, salary deductions for no real reasons, and even more

May 6, 2022
Thank you for your honest comment, we will take your feedback for the areas of improvement in our Company growth. Do let us know for any more questions and suggestion by messaging us 0505266092

Bad management

If you're looking for a job. Don't apply in this company. It's like you are living your whole year miserable. Management don't know how to handle employees. Everyday shouting, deductions, unpaid overtime and very unhuman. Just a piece of advice. If you're looking for a job just look for other company.

May 6, 2022

Worst experience of my career in Cuple

The management is very ignorant and yells at employees. It's a one man show, and you will be working like in a cage. Their way of working is like 1960s, they will ask you to leave at 6pm, not 5:59pm, because it has a difference of one minute. Management doesn't give you the authority to learn or grow.Everyone is scared, they don't know the term of employee's mental health. They will ask you to work after 6pm but come at exactly 9am. It's like a nightmare. Every other person is new there, no one stays...These are just the highlights of my short stay in this company.MY ADVICE, DO NOT EVER WORK WITH THEM EVEN IF YOU ARE NEW HERE. Instead work for some startup company, they will polish you more.

Pros

Noo

Cons

Stress, no growth, no work-life balance, and management is ignorant

Helpless

Its a good place for a fresher, bt cant make a career from this company.there is no fixed time period for work.week ends and seasonal days are too stressfull and work load.

May 13, 2022
it. Thank you for your honest comment, We appreciate, We will take your feedback for the areas of improvement in our Company.Do let us know for any more questions and suggestion by messaging us 0505266092

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CUPLE ST L.L.C.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CUPLE ST L.L.C. Reviews by Location

• CUPLE ST L.L.C.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?