Cts

Cts Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates4 reviews

productive work place

I didn't feel uncomfortable working in CTS because of their friendly employees and cooperative and flexible employers, I wished to stay their further but i had to leave because the project that i was in was temporary and it came to an end that summer. I recommended couple of my friends to join CTS.

good workmates. Alot to learn

Big company that I have learn a lot from. Big projects, large team, however there was overload on employees, that's why most employees leave once they have a chance.

it was my first place of work in my life and i have gained lots of experience from cts

very nice place to work, it was my first place of work and the best place....enjoyed alot ;) its a place where you will get facilites what you need...there was a situation i wanted to go INDIA because it was emergency..i was scared to talk about it to my team leader but altast i went to him and told him he send me very easily and happily...

Tough place to work at.

Company management mislead the company since they think that employees come and go.

Pros

Nothing !!

Cons

Long shifts, No internet or cell phone allowed at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cts