Construction and Building Engineering

Construction and Building Engineering Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

Good place to work with good job security.

Construction and Building Engineering is a very good company with great management. Salary on time leaves salary on time good Health insurence.Organizational culture is very good.

An Enjoyable workplace Environement

Every morning walking through the site and enforcing safety rules at site and explaining workers that why it is important to practice health and safety. I am working in this company as Safety Officer since 2 years. i have learned and develop myself in to an experience candidate. Our senior management is very much committed to Health & safety of its employees and therefore the HSE culture within the company is on a rise. Provided with great work environment and full support by top management we are aiming always for ZERO accidents. The hardest part of the job is to implement safety policies at work site and which are more easy when the top management is committed to health and safety. So everyday comes with new challenges which is developing me and my career. The best part of my job is that everyday i am trying to save human lives.

Pros

So

Safety Officer

Morning time to take daily site inspection and note the HSE beaching and take the required action as per legal requirement and code of practises and international standers ,and even with my experience but am learning how to solve problems and discuss with leader ship without effecting the progress but at safe manner and considering the cost,and share information with site team,finally am enjoying every day without any accident and team work for achieving success .

Pros

Sr.safety Officer

Worked as project engineer

Worked as project engineer and developed engineering and management skills .

Cons

Worked as project engineer.

I have got a chance to work with different governmental projects in this company which gives me a plus point in my engineering management skill.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Construction and Building Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Construction and Building Engineering Reviews by Location