Construction Chemicals logo

Construction Chemicals Employee Reviews

Fun Doing field work

The management is going to closed delay in salary and allowances that is why we decided to leave the company. the good side of it is about the 2 managers who is really kind

Excelente cultura

Mi estancia laboral en BASF Construction fue excepcional, ya que posee una cultura de innovacion y desarrollo, por otro lado el ambiente laboral es de respeto y trabajo en equipo.

Excellent place to work

Was an excellent job well looked after good work mates and job ethics,and i was well looked after and i looked after them. Had good relationships with both Australian counterparts and New Zealand

Scope to utilise your potential

Growing organisation, huge scope to work, very collaborative co workers, respect for all, empowerment, stability, growing industry, strong a team

Education

In my time at the D.C I learnt about and enjoyed the fast paced and busy side of working on the different side of retail going from being in a store selling to going to the other side of the coin and seeing the difficulties of everyday work in fulfilling orders to be transported out to stores.

Pros

Fitness

Managing sales team and meeting objectives

Identifying business prospects, participating actively in the planning and sales process for new business opportunities. Key Factors: Market Survey Prospecting new projects Sales forecast Specifying material with consultancy firms Setting and distributing sales targets The most challenging part of my job is Implement Company's sales process and establishing a culture of consultative selling to customer's decision-makers at all levels Setting sales Targets Managing sales & Stock Evaluating sales cycle - Technical supports -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Construction Chemicals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?