CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Work-Life Balance reviews

United Arab Emirates100 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Productive and the best accommodation.

When your work is on shore job starts at 08h00-16h00. You are busy all the time no disturbance from workshop supervisor .Transport to and from work. Offshore its only you and shift supervisor. Hardest part was with a breakdown then fault finding.

Pros

The company takes the team for launch. for job well done.

Cons

late arrivals airport

CCC is very good company for me it's given life to me I heartly congrats to this company, we are learn, growth our life management support and encourage giving job security. I am again thanks to my company

Pros

No answer

Cons

No answer

Fun work place.

Nice work environment. learned a lot about labor formalities and stuff.Good place to learn. No long hours. good work life balance.No salary raise or promotion on time.

Most of the projects are in remote places

Good place to learn, but expect to be located to remote areas. Work extra hours. Decent compensations. No work life balance. Try to start with a high salary as raises are not that big.

Pros

good place to learn

Cons

Remote work location

Very productive place to gain experience

A powerful team work environment that help and teach all the fresh people and raise them up. the most of the project is fast track that put you in a big stress .

Good

Good company to work with. More than 10year now in the company. Environment and culture of the company is very good. For my growth and carrier advancement I would like to move further.

Very nice and sefe atmosphere to start your career in overseas

I'm really very proud to be a part of CCC in my career journey. And I'm wishing to them getting huge amount of project and give chance to new candidate.

Very privilege to worked in prestigious company .

I had the chance to worked with Top Management. It was a great experienced working with prestigious company Consolidated Contractors Company . Very challenging job.

I truly enjoyed going into work everyday

Our team made me feel like.part of family . Great management mentorship and overall culture Communication is excellent Very professional at work ..

top du top

y'avais La possibilité de tester, tenter de nouvelles expériences professionnelles quelque soit le poste occupé.

Pros

salaire motivant

Cons

durée de contrat

You don't feel that your working because you enjoy your work.

> busy >always stay calm and motivated. Never get affected from the pressure from workloads and colleagues. >approachable >friendly >i don't remember anything which i would say is the hardest part of the day >most enjoyable part of the job is when there is gathering and eat-out together

Pros

free lunch

Growth and development

The working environment is challenging and focuses on the growth and development of employees by providing different training programs. It offers a very good learning environment.

Environnement de travail agréable

une des meilleurs entreprise dans le secteur du BTP et du petrole

Pros

Bon management

Cons

manque d'organisation

Stable company

I'm working this company for 12 years this company accommodate the needs of their employee..which also beneficial to the family back home.the company culture can address to the employee following benefit package free airfare ticket during on leave free of accommodation transportation and medical insurance which a big factor to the employee.

Pros

Free food accomodation and transport

productive and good workplace

Consolidated contractors company in abu dhabi is a good company. We have free good food and accomodation. We also have free medical. We have overtime.

Pros

free food

Cons

Good learning place yet tiring both physically and mentally

Good place for learning and gaining knowledge. Long shifts, 6 days a week. Rough work environment, administration and management methods. Regular trouble applying for leaves. No stability, can be released from work any time. Very long time for promotions.

Training

i went in the summer for training in the CCC Underwater i the accounting department for a month My duties are : Issue Cheques Data Entry Bank reconciliation

Cons

Good company to work for

Good company to work for,very lovely and there is a lot of potential.

Productive Place

Work in CCC provides lot of experience and exposure. However, the employee will be under huge pressure. The employee will have access to a fruitfull experience by executing projects in all areas and countries. On the other hand, long hours will be required to carry the tasks and balance between personal life and work will be difficult.

Pros

Exposure

Family company

Full hard day, start with complete full check of the previous job status and opening new job, co-operating with other division mangers and the most enjoyable part when you solve a hard complicated problem with team work.

Excellent place to learn the trade

Excellent place to learn the trade but not good financially as you progress your career. You can get 4 times what you earn in other companies.

Pros

Excellent place to learn the trade

Cons

financially not well structured.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY