CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Management reviews

United Arab Emirates96 reviews

Clear

The management are very cooperative

The time I spend in this company is memorable. The management and staff are very cooperative and and if u have skill they help u to succeed.I warked as a transport charge hand in QFD Abu Dhabi also pre Adco inspector I wish I could get job in ccc once again.

Friendly & Relaxing Workplace

Well setup for working environment.Experienced Administration For Manpower distribution. Teamwork & System management is highly Professional. Company’s core value to help employees you will not find any other Companies.

Mechanical materieal department

The company very good company . Management very properly helping for me. All staff hard working. Every month first day salary give the management

Pros

Free accomadation and lunch

Cons

Eight hours

Good part of company is they have different kind of projects like oil & gas, civil , infrastructure etc. You can gain your experience in every field.

Very good company good management are there, job security is there, very good working environment. Salary comes every month on time without delay & apart from this some kind of allowances are there as well.

Employees are not treated similarly

Lots of politics, unfair promotions. Increments distributed unfairly. IT department (handling all the in-house built systems) are treated as secondary employees. 30% of the staff are above 50 and their contribution doesn't exceed 5% of the actual work done.

Pros

Work is not stressful

Cons

Politics. HR procedures. Fairness. 1940's management style. No vision.

Overall the Company is Very Good

I Learned well, all basics and all have to use in the future. Management is very good and supportive, workplace culture is a bit different than Lebanon but all will be used to from the first 2 weeks or like a month.

Very privilege to worked in prestigious company .

I had the chance to worked with Top Management. It was a great experienced working with prestigious company Consolidated Contractors Company . Very challenging job.

I truly enjoyed going into work everyday

Our team made me feel like.part of family . Great management mentorship and overall culture Communication is excellent Very professional at work ..

Disastrous Management

*1 - Highly Incompetent Management & Senior Management* Most incompetent management. If you are not an Arab, you can't be part of management. This shows the criteria to have a management role. You just need to be Arab. It doesn't matter if you're 10 times more qualified or experienced than your counter-part Arab, you will remain in the same position and a young Arab who doesn't even know how to professionally read and write English will become a manager. For example, - there is a Project manager of a mega EPC project that has no previous construction background and is learning basic technical things during the project. - Some senior engineers and managers don't understand, and can't read or type clear English. - There are also senior technical and management staff who can't work on basic excel formulas, word documents, file sharing, presentations, etc. All decisions are taken by one person at the top, all managers are just busy satisfying him. I don't know about other regions but this is true for UAE. Most of the times that person is taking the wrong decision but still, he will put his nose in every day-to-day small matter and only decides what he thinks is right. *2 - High Discrimination in Terms of Salary and Promotions* Salary is way below par if you're not an Arab. You will be treated like a slave, and the same qualification, same experience, same position Arab will have double your salary. You will be doing all the tedious clerical work while the Arab only speaks on the phone and makes bizarre decisions. Indian/Pakistani/Filipino engineers working on clerical -

Located at Abudhabi , good working place

Management arabs, they little bit skeptical , benefit used to go mostly to Egyptian colleagues, Indian management in the process of satisfying arab management would crucify other indians.

Pros

Good working place at Abudhabi

Cons

Too much expenditure due to accommodation

Fantastic job,

Joined CCC in 2004 and was immediately welcomed but not trusted. This very large company (+100,000 employees) has family values. It took one year before anyone trusted me but after a year my colleagues adopted me and my credibility went through the roof. I then spent the next 11 years travelling from one construction site to another throughout the world, I had a great deal of kudos and was respected by both the workforce and management. Based in Athens and Abu Dhabi I visited project sites in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Equatorial Guinea, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Jordan and Egypt, I went on Business trips to Milano, Paris, Tokyo and London. You couldn't wish for a better job or to work with better people.

Pros

Global Travel, Good pay, Honesty

Cons

Exhausting work

Learned a lot about profession and culture

Culture in this company is very good and from my management I got every support which I need in some conditions I’ve learned so many things here,culture of the company is very good

Pros

Overtime allowances free meals

Great work

Good Management and Coordination with other companies Also they have professionals in their jobs , different departments which are responsible for such important operations

Enjoyed my early days of my work

I learned to work in a constructive way, how to prioritize and to focus on what I am working on. Nurtured my team management skills with field personnels and worked under extreme weather conditions effectively. Met all the given deadlines with minimum failure. .

Pros

Food and Accommodation provided by the company

Cons

nothing as such

First step on my career

Ccc was my first step on job career in uae, I learned alot starting from basic office skills up to contracts management, projects evaluation which helped me alot in my current domain in real Estate industry

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

Standard time

Environnement de travail agréable

une des meilleurs entreprise dans le secteur du BTP et du petrole

Pros

Bon management

Cons

manque d'organisation

high exposure to management and other company, especially as I'm part of the innovation team. work is enjoyable in general.

Work is enjoyable with high exposure to management and other companies as I'm part of the innovation team. moreover, I'm also evolved with new initiatives like AWP, BIM which give me more challenges and thus enjoyable time at work.

Good learning place yet tiring both physically and mentally

Good place for learning and gaining knowledge. Long shifts, 6 days a week. Rough work environment, administration and management methods. Regular trouble applying for leaves. No stability, can be released from work any time. Very long time for promotions.

Friendly and Safe Place to Work

CCC is a massive machine with over 150'000 employees worldwide. It is a safe working environment with friendly colleagues. Management is usually smart and capable. Lacks in its appraisal strategy.

Pros

Environment, culture and safety

Cons

Salary

Good company

CCC is a great company handling mega projects. The management is capable of taking any project like, malls, high rise, oil and gas, cross country pipeline, etc.

Pros

Good facilities

Cons

Resonable working hours

Normally very high work load, while work environment is good

Normally very high work load as most projects are fast track and project duration is short, while work environment is good as management are breaking barriers with staff on various levels

Pros

Free accommodation and meals on remote sites

Cons

long working hours on six days weekly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?