CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Job Security & Advancement reviews

United Arab Emirates96 reviews

Clear
3.9Job Security & Advancement

Most of the projects are in remote places

Good place to learn, but expect to be located to remote areas. Work extra hours. Decent compensations. No work life balance. Try to start with a high salary as raises are not that big.

Pros

good place to learn

Cons

Remote work location

Friendly & Relaxing Workplace

Well setup for working environment.Experienced Administration For Manpower distribution. Teamwork & System management is highly Professional. Company’s core value to help employees you will not find any other Companies.

Good part of company is they have different kind of projects like oil & gas, civil , infrastructure etc. You can gain your experience in every field.

Very good company good management are there, job security is there, very good working environment. Salary comes every month on time without delay & apart from this some kind of allowances are there as well.

Very productive place to gain experience

A powerful team work environment that help and teach all the fresh people and raise them up. the most of the project is fast track that put you in a big stress .

Employees are not treated similarly

Lots of politics, unfair promotions. Increments distributed unfairly. IT department (handling all the in-house built systems) are treated as secondary employees. 30% of the staff are above 50 and their contribution doesn't exceed 5% of the actual work done.

Pros

Work is not stressful

Cons

Politics. HR procedures. Fairness. 1940's management style. No vision.

The company is great and projects are huge.

It was nice working with the company and the whole staff at the Presidential Palace Projects. I gained experienced that made me become better in my field. It gives me more confident to do my role as a document control from another company.

Good

Good company to work with. More than 10year now in the company. Environment and culture of the company is very good. For my growth and carrier advancement I would like to move further.

Overall the Company is Very Good

I Learned well, all basics and all have to use in the future. Management is very good and supportive, workplace culture is a bit different than Lebanon but all will be used to from the first 2 weeks or like a month.

Very nice and sefe atmosphere to start your career in overseas

I'm really very proud to be a part of CCC in my career journey. And I'm wishing to them getting huge amount of project and give chance to new candidate.

productive place

a very good organization to work, I gained a lot of experience from working with them a mega structural project that will allow anyone to see all MEP systems.

Very privilege to worked in prestigious company .

I had the chance to worked with Top Management. It was a great experienced working with prestigious company Consolidated Contractors Company . Very challenging job.

Great people and nice office

Office is near Burj Khalifa. Receive lot's of benefits. Great culture. They organize a foot ball sports. Great accomodation and free food and free tar==ransportaion

Good work place with good training

Good to work with CCC and still need to improve with administration.Need to improve policies of company and time to time training required for making all employees to get a chance to go upper in their position

Disastrous Management

*1 - Highly Incompetent Management & Senior Management* Most incompetent management. If you are not an Arab, you can't be part of management. This shows the criteria to have a management role. You just need to be Arab. It doesn't matter if you're 10 times more qualified or experienced than your counter-part Arab, you will remain in the same position and a young Arab who doesn't even know how to professionally read and write English will become a manager. For example, - there is a Project manager of a mega EPC project that has no previous construction background and is learning basic technical things during the project. - Some senior engineers and managers don't understand, and can't read or type clear English. - There are also senior technical and management staff who can't work on basic excel formulas, word documents, file sharing, presentations, etc. All decisions are taken by one person at the top, all managers are just busy satisfying him. I don't know about other regions but this is true for UAE. Most of the times that person is taking the wrong decision but still, he will put his nose in every day-to-day small matter and only decides what he thinks is right. *2 - High Discrimination in Terms of Salary and Promotions* Salary is way below par if you're not an Arab. You will be treated like a slave, and the same qualification, same experience, same position Arab will have double your salary. You will be doing all the tedious clerical work while the Arab only speaks on the phone and makes bizarre decisions. Indian/Pakistani/Filipino engineers working on clerical -

Progressive and productive working environment

Working is very good in this company and all workers and foreman supervisor they are very helpful and cooperative. And working environment at site is well

Pros

Cons

Healthcare

top du top

y'avais La possibilité de tester, tenter de nouvelles expériences professionnelles quelque soit le poste occupé.

Pros

salaire motivant

Cons

durée de contrat

Growth and development

The working environment is challenging and focuses on the growth and development of employees by providing different training programs. It offers a very good learning environment.

First step on my career

Ccc was my first step on job career in uae, I learned alot starting from basic office skills up to contracts management, projects evaluation which helped me alot in my current domain in real Estate industry

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

Standard time

Very productive, effecint , challanging and teaching environment

Tough but enjoyable working days, learning allot every day, teaching not only technical but also social and characters skills .. developed career and made a career jump.

Pros

fully sponsored camps at sites

Cons

desert locations

Stable company

I'm working this company for 12 years this company accommodate the needs of their employee..which also beneficial to the family back home.the company culture can address to the employee following benefit package free airfare ticket during on leave free of accommodation transportation and medical insurance which a big factor to the employee.

Pros

Free food accomodation and transport

Cons

Good learning place yet tiring both physically and mentally

Good place for learning and gaining knowledge. Long shifts, 6 days a week. Rough work environment, administration and management methods. Regular trouble applying for leaves. No stability, can be released from work any time. Very long time for promotions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Reviews by Location