CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates96 reviews

Clear

One of the best company in the world

I am lucky to be the part of this organisation, Seniors were good, work culture was awesome, colleagues were supportive, on time salary never delayed.Over time everything on time.

Pros

everything ok

Cons

no cons

Employees are not treated similarly

Lots of politics, unfair promotions. Increments distributed unfairly. IT department (handling all the in-house built systems) are treated as secondary employees. 30% of the staff are above 50 and their contribution doesn't exceed 5% of the actual work done.

Pros

Work is not stressful

Cons

Politics. HR procedures. Fairness. 1940's management style. No vision.

Good

Good company to work with. More than 10year now in the company. Environment and culture of the company is very good. For my growth and carrier advancement I would like to move further.

Overall the Company is Very Good

I Learned well, all basics and all have to use in the future. Management is very good and supportive, workplace culture is a bit different than Lebanon but all will be used to from the first 2 weeks or like a month.

stressful place

Stars by distributing tasks and see all work is moving as per the plan given in previous day , and check the ability to have inspections during the day and prepare for the next day paperwork and inspections and task to be done , but lot of politics involve

Great people and nice office

Office is near Burj Khalifa. Receive lot's of benefits. Great culture. They organize a foot ball sports. Great accomodation and free food and free tar==ransportaion

I truly enjoyed going into work everyday

Our team made me feel like.part of family . Great management mentorship and overall culture Communication is excellent Very professional at work ..

Learned a lot about profession and culture

Culture in this company is very good and from my management I got every support which I need in some conditions I’ve learned so many things here,culture of the company is very good

Pros

Overtime allowances free meals

See my CV

Nice company, i was handled the structural and finishing works as a project engineer, during my position i managed the project progress as per the project time line with my team, to meeting the deadlines is the hardest part in my job. the most enjoyable part when i meet a new people.

top du top

y'avais La possibilité de tester, tenter de nouvelles expériences professionnelles quelque soit le poste occupé.

Pros

salaire motivant

Cons

durée de contrat

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY?

You don't feel that your working because you enjoy your work.

> busy >always stay calm and motivated. Never get affected from the pressure from workloads and colleagues. >approachable >friendly >i don't remember anything which i would say is the hardest part of the day >most enjoyable part of the job is when there is gathering and eat-out together

Pros

free lunch

Environnement de travail agréable

une des meilleurs entreprise dans le secteur du BTP et du petrole

Pros

Bon management

Cons

manque d'organisation

Stable company

I'm working this company for 12 years this company accommodate the needs of their employee..which also beneficial to the family back home.the company culture can address to the employee following benefit package free airfare ticket during on leave free of accommodation transportation and medical insurance which a big factor to the employee.

Pros

Free food accomodation and transport

Cons

high exposure to management and other company, especially as I'm part of the innovation team. work is enjoyable in general.

Work is enjoyable with high exposure to management and other companies as I'm part of the innovation team. moreover, I'm also evolved with new initiatives like AWP, BIM which give me more challenges and thus enjoyable time at work.

Friendly and Safe Place to Work

CCC is a massive machine with over 150'000 employees worldwide. It is a safe working environment with friendly colleagues. Management is usually smart and capable. Lacks in its appraisal strategy.

Pros

Environment, culture and safety

Cons

Salary

work review

experience is strong in this company and you are working under pressure , with professional management and huge projects

Interesting projects

The team work and a good team managing is what i have learned. This is the most enjoyable part when you see the team performing and well coordinating between each other

Pros

Job security

Cons

HArd working

Productive environment with good experience

great place to gain experience and most of their work is on big scale projects. co workers are great and so is the management teams. the hardest part of the job is just being out on site for 10 hours a day.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

low pay for the amount of work

Productive worplace

In this job I had to manage the team working on site. I learned how to manage efficiently the team and to work within a big team. I had to report the work progress to the section engineer.

Colleagues and work

I had work with different nationalities, I learn a little bit how to speak and understand arabic, hindi & urdo. I learn a different kind of culture example is I appreciate the culture of giving sweets whoever have a celebration, birthdays, family member newly born and etc. I meet a very aggressive and talkkative arabic people but deep inside they have a very good heart. My job is very encouraging and full of excitement espeacially when the machine or equipment breakdowns during an important job. I need to think twice to find a remedy in order not to delay the work. We need to respond and make actions on quickest time. Source out any possible alternative to support the construction needs.

Pros

Free food, accomodation and transportation

CCC basically is a good company with a wonderful management where career can be started and get excellent experience.

Company administered well and provides sufficient facilities. The management does a lot to bring up the company to more heights.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?