CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Employee Reviews

Most of the projects are in remote places

Good place to learn, but expect to be located to remote areas. Work extra hours. Decent compensations. No work life balance. Try to start with a high salary as raises are not that big.

Pros

good place to learn

Cons

Remote work location

Knowledge Growth

CCC is good Company for those who want to increase self work knowledge. CCC is most Good Company Compare then other Indian Company like BRSPL, BRKS & L&T hydrocarbon

Productive and interesting

It gave me opportunity to develop my skills and proof myself specially with clients.They have good facilities for employees starting from camp ( gym, etc) also at workplaces.From other side there some negative points related to the process at work , will occupied workplace and weak organisation to take the action.

Music band and that good for us

at time im relaxes have time to talk my family and make drawing in cad and study hard for steel structure drawing and detailing by cad and manual training etc for oil and gas construction

Fun work place.

Nice work environment. learned a lot about labor formalities and stuff.Good place to learn. No long hours. good work life balance.No salary raise or promotion on time.

flavorists and groups related

if you are connected you have no problem even if you suck at work, talented employees with no connections are always unsecured, could be replaced anytime, NO job security. hard work doesn't pay. management unstable with swinging moods.

Good workplace

Attached to Quality,respect each race or nationality and most of all good salary, free accomodation,foods and transportation, you can leave inside the camp without worrying since inside facilities are complete, Higher personnel are smoking inside thier offices, there is clean and well maintained comfort rooms,

Pros

Free accomodation and foids and transportation

Productive and very good work flace

They focused on production so they are let people work hard .Good accomodations and food.But the salary was small.Good medical treatment.Good management.

Management very good,Rules & regulations so good

I am very satisfied with CCC, almost 11 years, everyone was very helpful,Management was very good, I spent my quality time with CCC. I was so happy.

Productive and fun working environment.

It is the best company to work with, Very nice working environment, there is no discrimination amongst the employees. Employees are always motivated.

Pros

Free lunch, Transport and medical facilities.

ive never felt bad working in this company, but i have learned a lot with the nature of work they have.

working in this company tends to tests the level of employed personnel capability of doing their responsibilities based on the job assigned to them and it made me stronger to execute my job with a strong decisions which i learned from my previous projects.

Pros

free food and accomodations

Cons

every three month vacation with pay and health coverage while on vacation

Progress and safety workplace,workplace monitor by safety officer

Free meals, free transportation, free accomodation,work and safety invironment,,supervisor ,chargehand good manage thier members of a group,giving award those employees good record,and doing safety work,we maintain safety rules, company give Safety training before deploy thier respective location. On Jobsite a lot of safety officer monitor the workers if they follow safety rules, the superior like foreman,supervisor,engineer are good communicate to thier members of a them.

Cons

10 hrs a day, 2 hrs extra overtime

Fun work place

Best company in the world to work with. 23 years working experience with them were more than enough to as if yiu become a graduate with PHD certificate in yiur field.

Pros

Free accommodation, free food, free insurance, free transportation

Cons

Annual leave, Annual air ticket

Different kind of working place

The company gives importance to your religion and gives holidays with pay to christians. Very competitive working environment with different races of people and most of all very safety oriented.

Pros

Free food, accomodation and service

a good learning environment for a persons who wants to find his career

This company gives a bit lower compensation but gives more overtime pay.It was rank 7 in constr7ction business all over the world. It also have many projects like gas plant,powerplant around the world.

Good place

The work is good but difficult, benefits are acceptable but they are not too much but you can learn too much from work and get good experience from the people

Benefits

Cons

Stressful

More challenging job for safety implementation.

Safety motivation to the top Project Management Team must be address and down to the shop floor or subordinates for easier and more effective way to prevent any unwanted incidents at site.

Pros

Free food and accomodations

Cons

Yearly vacation with 1month pay.

The management are very cooperative

The time I spend in this company is memorable. The management and staff are very cooperative and and if u have skill they help u to succeed.I warked as a transport charge hand in QFD Abu Dhabi also pre Adco inspector I wish I could get job in ccc once again.

Friendly & Relaxing Workplace

Well setup for working environment.Experienced Administration For Manpower distribution. Teamwork & System management is highly Professional. Company’s core value to help employees you will not find any other Companies.

Recreation area

I work for 12years in CCC OMAN, I never experience any problems during my tenure of duty, I always fun for the any challenge comes any bad situation ups and Down but still CCC is number one for given humanity for every culture, given fair enough to all employees most of are taking care by the top management being as of their family as the CCC Core Values, I Thank on behalf of CCC OMAN Llc management being a part and hoping that I can join again in any destination country

Plumber

The company has given me a very good profit. The work consumption is low and the food and accommodation of our employees are paid on time. Hardly any other company pays the salary. I am grateful to this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY