CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates95 reviews

Good place

The work is good but difficult, benefits are acceptable but they are not too much but you can learn too much from work and get good experience from the people

Benefits

Cons

Stressful

The management are very cooperative

The time I spend in this company is memorable. The management and staff are very cooperative and and if u have skill they help u to succeed.I warked as a transport charge hand in QFD Abu Dhabi also pre Adco inspector I wish I could get job in ccc once again.

Friendly & Relaxing Workplace

Well setup for working environment.Experienced Administration For Manpower distribution. Teamwork & System management is highly Professional. Company’s core value to help employees you will not find any other Companies.

good workplace

good company and nice to work with. clean accomodations and nice recreation. salary on time and have subsidy from the company. aldo increment every year

Pros

good acomodations

Cons

long hour of work

One of the best company in the world

I am lucky to be the part of this organisation, Seniors were good, work culture was awesome, colleagues were supportive, on time salary never delayed.Over time everything on time.

Pros

everything ok

Cons

no cons

Mechanical materieal department

The company very good company . Management very properly helping for me. All staff hard working. Every month first day salary give the management

Pros

Free accomadation and lunch

Cons

Eight hours

Good part of company is they have different kind of projects like oil & gas, civil , infrastructure etc. You can gain your experience in every field.

Very good company good management are there, job security is there, very good working environment. Salary comes every month on time without delay & apart from this some kind of allowances are there as well.

Very productive place to gain experience

A powerful team work environment that help and teach all the fresh people and raise them up. the most of the project is fast track that put you in a big stress .

Employees are not treated similarly

Lots of politics, unfair promotions. Increments distributed unfairly. IT department (handling all the in-house built systems) are treated as secondary employees. 30% of the staff are above 50 and their contribution doesn't exceed 5% of the actual work done.

Pros

Work is not stressful

Cons

Politics. HR procedures. Fairness. 1940's management style. No vision.

The company is great and projects are huge.

It was nice working with the company and the whole staff at the Presidential Palace Projects. I gained experienced that made me become better in my field. It gives me more confident to do my role as a document control from another company.

Good

Good company to work with. More than 10year now in the company. Environment and culture of the company is very good. For my growth and carrier advancement I would like to move further.

Overall the Company is Very Good

I Learned well, all basics and all have to use in the future. Management is very good and supportive, workplace culture is a bit different than Lebanon but all will be used to from the first 2 weeks or like a month.

stressful place

Stars by distributing tasks and see all work is moving as per the plan given in previous day , and check the ability to have inspections during the day and prepare for the next day paperwork and inspections and task to be done , but lot of politics involve

Very nice and sefe atmosphere to start your career in overseas

I'm really very proud to be a part of CCC in my career journey. And I'm wishing to them getting huge amount of project and give chance to new candidate.

productive place

a very good organization to work, I gained a lot of experience from working with them a mega structural project that will allow anyone to see all MEP systems.

Fun work place

A healthy workplace environment is ideal when it comes to maintaining a positive outcome in a stressful atmosphere. The most important thing that influences employee motivation and happiness, and how productive and efficient they can be, all goes down to their working environment.

Very privilege to worked in prestigious company .

I had the chance to worked with Top Management. It was a great experienced working with prestigious company Consolidated Contractors Company . Very challenging job.

Great people and nice office

Office is near Burj Khalifa. Receive lot's of benefits. Great culture. They organize a foot ball sports. Great accomodation and free food and free tar==ransportaion

I truly enjoyed going into work everyday

Our team made me feel like.part of family . Great management mentorship and overall culture Communication is excellent Very professional at work ..

Good work place with good training

Good to work with CCC and still need to improve with administration.Need to improve policies of company and time to time training required for making all employees to get a chance to go upper in their position

Disastrous Management

*1 - Highly Incompetent Management & Senior Management* Most incompetent management. If you are not an Arab, you can't be part of management. This shows the criteria to have a management role. You just need to be Arab. It doesn't matter if you're 10 times more qualified or experienced than your counter-part Arab, you will remain in the same position and a young Arab who doesn't even know how to professionally read and write English will become a manager. For example, - there is a Project manager of a mega EPC project that has no previous construction background and is learning basic technical things during the project. - Some senior engineers and managers don't understand, and can't read or type clear English. - There are also senior technical and management staff who can't work on basic excel formulas, word documents, file sharing, presentations, etc. All decisions are taken by one person at the top, all managers are just busy satisfying him. I don't know about other regions but this is true for UAE. Most of the times that person is taking the wrong decision but still, he will put his nose in every day-to-day small matter and only decides what he thinks is right. *2 - High Discrimination in Terms of Salary and Promotions* Salary is way below par if you're not an Arab. You will be treated like a slave, and the same qualification, same experience, same position Arab will have double your salary. You will be doing all the tedious clerical work while the Arab only speaks on the phone and makes bizarre decisions. Indian/Pakistani/Filipino engineers working on clerical -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Reviews by Location