CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY
View all CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY reviews

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Employee Review

Stable company

I'm working this company for 12 years this company accommodate the needs of their employee..which also beneficial to the family back home.the company culture can address to the employee following benefit package free airfare ticket during on leave free of accommodation transportation and medical insurance which a big factor to the employee.

Pros

Free food accomodation and transport

Cons

Same roleSame location

good workplace

good company and nice to work with. clean accomodations and nice recreation. salary on time and have subsidy from the company. aldo increment every year

Pros

good acomodations

Cons

long hour of work
Same location

The management are very cooperative

The time I spend in this company is memorable. The management and staff are very cooperative and and if u have skill they help u to succeed.I warked as a transport charge hand in QFD Abu Dhabi also pre Adco inspector I wish I could get job in ccc once again.
Same location

Friendly & Relaxing Workplace

Well setup for working environment.Experienced Administration For Manpower distribution. Teamwork & System management is highly Professional. Company’s core value to help employees you will not find any other Companies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?