Conrad Hotels & Resorts logo
Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Conrad Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

City tour officials staff party

Hi I were pretty opening staff in conrad Dubai 2013/14,I really learned professional service and hospitality skills, I enjoyed all the activities during my simulation and actually serve to the guest. Thanks conrad management for making me part of it, the management is really good and professional.

Pros

Suga or cave baar

Productive and fun work place

enjoys being part of a team and is always willing to learn new skills as well as other methods of working. Have good communication skills and possesses an excellent attitude to work. Is a very energetic and self-motivated individual looking for a position in a busy environmental.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

short breaks

Competetive

Hope they will good management. People that have concern in their employees .also hoping that they will be more benefits that motivates the employee all the people work in the company actually so they can enjoy the work.

i love to play chess

This was the one of my dream property CONRAD PPM i worked as a team with my colleagues , and i have leanr the standard service during my job . i am proud to work such company

Conrad hotel

Conrad hotel is a well named luxurious brand of Hilton hotel. I learned alot to work in an international and well reputed company like that and to spend ore than two and half years with them.

Pros

Well reputed place

..My experience in dealing with customers and managing restaurants has grown They have a successful management. I want to go to the best. Salary a

• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant. • Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes. • Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development • Setting budgets with management. And monthly forecast • Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. • Managing staff and providing them with feedback. • Responding to customer complaints. • Menu engineering • Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety recruiting, training and Motivating staff.

it was one of busy and fun place where i worked

A highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with prerequisite skills to add value and flourish in a team environment. I have nurtured my interpersonal and communication skills throughout my career in a variety of special ranging from work experience. I am able to work effectively and efficiently both within a team structure and individually. I have spent my career with busy operations with luxury hotel and resorts with my ideal manning and motivation, owned creations and presentations with aligned culinary fashions and styles.

Pros

Tips, service charge

Cons

long hours duty

In the pre opening time the lifein the hotelwas ok but now after so many changes happend in the managment and typeof unexperinced staff coming and join the hotel and thepolicy of cost cutting of the hotel not only for the staffbut also on the guest every thing is already affected and so many experinced staff decide to leave the company

Productive and fun working place

Amazing work culture with a lot of learning. Conrad Dubai is a happening place were you can work and grow at a same time. There training culture is super strong and if you stick with company you can grow a lot. Miss working with Conrad.

Pros

Team Building

productive and fun

one of the most reputed brands in the luxary hotel industry ,they have good workplace culture they offer good accomodation and other facilities for the staff.

Pros

reputed brand

Jobs at Conrad Hotels & Resorts

See more jobs

flexible all the time and playteam member always smiling all the time

Growth experience and aiming better level and strong carriage with strong motives of hand working, good communication skills with strong leadership skills.

Pros

2 times daily bases

Cons

Able to work extended hours

I thrive continuous to improvement of my life.

• Directly involved in the order taking and order placing process while dealing with guest requests and orders, courteously, efficiently and promptly.• Should have good knowledge of room service menu’s and ongoing promotions in other F&B outlet.• Should be able to provide recommendations and suggestions to guest upon request.Be knowledge of all services, facilities and products offered by the hotel.

great hotel

i loved working with conrad hotel as teh team was very supportive and helped me to grow to become the person i am too. great company to work for and with

Productive and funa

Very nice place to work with a good condition , meet nice people with who i can connect and learn more things, having a new experience of life, taken my job to a different level of condition and excellence

Great Colleagues make great companies

The Conrad Dubai Hotel is on of the 5 star luxury hotel located in front of the Dubai International Convention Centre. The Business Development team was able to work hard and tirelessly in a happy and content environment.

Different cliental gives different expoture.

Its nice to work in a property which is standing peculiar from other hilton properties. Helps to get inspire everyday. Over more than 70 nationalities working under same roof...its like one tree with different branches.

Pros

Advantage of accomodation..three times meal..free transportation

Cons

Long distance from hotel to accomodation

One of the Hilton luxury brand

Conrad Hotels & Resorts is an international brand of luxury hotels and resorts owned and operated by Hilton Worldwide. Conrad was considered the luxury flagship brand in the Hilton Family of Brands, named after company founder Conrad Hilton, until being supplanted by The Waldorf-Astoria Collection in 2006.

productive and fun workplace

Being a Banquet staff you are responsible for everything. you are responsible to greet the guest that coming in to your workplace. responsible to answer all the queries from the guest. providing the request of the guest whatever they want to drink or eat. You are responsible to resolve the guest complaints.

Pros

free transpo and accomodation

Gran hotel

Uno de los hoteles mas lujosos de dubai y mas exclusivos

best place

one of the best place to work such a beautiful place and Hilton one of the best property . Handling vip floor special care , special service , great experience

great place

long days but was fun great team sprit great food learned a lot about people busy hotel great efforts to achieve great result on trip advisor people people

Pros

lunch

Cons

long day but ok

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Conrad Hotels & Resorts Reviews by Location