Confidential Priviately-Held Company logo

Confidential Priviately-Held Company Employee Reviews

Rewarding but dead end role

Good experience, sometimes challenging. The company does not penalize mistakes and respects employees. Would be great if they have a clear career path for us

work in progress account

The people are nice and appreciative. The management is very supportive and pro active. The hardest part of the job is the pressure of hitting the weekly target.

Pros

work in progress account

Cons

work in progress account

Good

Good in all parameters.. currently no issue with this company.. not haveing any issue ..good salary, good culture,good working style, good management good over all

Pros

Over all four rating

Cons

Need improvement

Average to Good

Accommodating team though there are a lot of pressures due to lack of employees. You get to learn a lot with the challenging circumstances in which will be good for your profile and enhancement of your skills. Friendly environment. You need to have a lot of adjustments.

Pros

High paying

Good Company to work

Nothing much but Good Company to work expect the few management/leadership team here. I do not want to put any review here at this point of time Salary;

Very Unprofessional Workplace

Nothing positive about this company as they dont have proper management system to work for. Every staff is continuously under pressure & salary is also not on time.

Pros

Cons

Worst Workplace

Not a place to grow

not a very encouraging place to grow.the rules keep changing often. has a good record of organization growth. it could have been better with its policies for all round growth.

Good working environment with fun colleagues

Prepare needed files for the day and organize tasks needs to be completed for the day. Ensure correct actions are taken on each customer's requests for the day.

Growing company

Dynamic place with great people. I liked the team and co-workers who helped create a supportive environment. Innovative and very dynamic culture of inclusion.

Zero opportunity for growth or advancement

There is absolutely no future at this company, zero opportunity for growth or advancement. The operations manager micro manages everything you do. I have never worked for an organization where so many people we're unhappy and literally hated their jobs. Do not attempt to work here unless you're in desperate need for employment and have no alternative.

Busy

Company is growing with new projects daily. There is a backlog of work that will help to sustain the company for many years to come. Company has a lot of potential if it is willing to grow technically.

Good company, but lots of changes

I love my job. Great company with good people. The work is very interesting and I always have new challenges. I find that we overall are nice and respectful to each other.

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work. Happy to work here. Good work life balance. Always wanted to work here. Always learning new things. Good colleagues. Good fun with colleagues.

Be prepared to work very hard

Thankful for the opportunity. Responsibilities included all recruiting (200+ hires) and Human Resources. This is a family-owned business located in South Florida.

This review is 100% honest. No one paid me to write this. Run! Management is clueless They give you work making you 100% accountable without explaining anything then write you up when you make a mistake. Computer support is in Chicago and they suck. Place is disgusting,

Pros

Cons

Lack of communication between departments.

Long Hours No work life Balance

Work Life Balance is huge for me. Management team is great but a long way away from current practical practices. Many experienced employees and long term employees.

difference of opinion

Difference of opinion regarding ethics. irrelevant. We have a different opinion on morality and integrity. The people are nice. It is a pleasant work environment.

Wonderful

Great place to work the very employee attentive, caring and very easy going, I would refer to anyone looking for this type of work. Great pay, and time off.

Ok place to work

Ok place. Too crowded of a space makes it difficult to focus on tasks at hand. Management is light and does not have much of clue as to what goes on in the office.

good expereince working with my present company

The company and the management is very good, understanding, supportive. I would have not looked for a change but salary is the only concern due to which iam looking for a job change.

Pros

Every Month team lunch

Cons

Never worked for long hours, on time login and on time logout, Many times basis finishing my work, left early to home

Undisclosed Company

I enjoyed working here for the first few years but after bringing on some new upper management, a lot of things changed and a lot of the things that made it a nice place to work were taken away. I spent a long time working here, nearly a decade. Many things were promised but few delivered. I did love the people I worked with. I had a wonderful team and they were great at what they did.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Confidential Priviately-Held Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question