Confidential Priviately-Held Company Employee Reviews

Rewarding but dead end role

Good experience, sometimes challenging. The company does not penalize mistakes and respects employees. Would be great if they have a clear career path for us

Productive and excellent place to work

Great place and lots to learn on the job. Work at your own pace and on multiple projects with great and talented employees. There is room for growth and managers do their best for you.

Jobs at Confidential Priviately-Held Company

See more jobs

A place where your talents and contributions will amount to nothing.

What is the best part of working at the company?Cool products. Beautiful scenery What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Ownership is clueless in powersports and the industry, incompetent in business, and flaky. They don’t pay their bills and cheat employees when they can get away with it.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Chaotic and negative. Even written pay plans are tossed aside when it’s convenient to employer. What is a typical day like for you at the company?I spent the entire time correcting errors made and attempting to correct the ship. All corrections were unwound within a month of my departure. I wasted a year in Grand Junction

Excellent pay

Sink or swim. You will be expected to produce results and if you don’t, they will find someone who can. The work is dynamic and fast-paced, emotionally draining but the pay makes it all worthwhile.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Much responsibility

Run and don't turn back

It started off great with coworkers pitching in and helping me learn the trade. Things quickly went to being a toxic, broken environment and management turned their backs within 4 months of hire. I decided that it was best to move on and part ways.

Ambiance dynamique et esprit d'équipe

J'adore mon travail et mes collègues. J'ai 3 semaines de vacances payées par année et travaille 40hres sur 4 jours par semaine. En prenant compte des responsabilités qui me sont attribuées, le salaire minimum actuel qui rejoint mon taux horaire et les ventes qui ont considérablement diminuées, je me voit dans l'obligation de relever de nouveaux défis.

Pros

semaine de 40h / 4 jours, 3 semaines de vacances payées / année et rabais employé

Cons

le salaire et l'absence d'avancement dans l'entreprise

Nice work culture

no complaints and nice work culture with rewards pay vacation team support The health insurance plan is decent with Limited providers . The HRA plan is a little better but more expensive. Basically, take care of yourself

Good

I had a good experience in this company. Lots of learnings. I appreciate my colleagues. My seniors answer my questions and always guide me. Benefits are average.

Company is Good

I work for a good company. Sometimes my direct supervisor can be a little "different" but the company itself is a good company. I want to continue to work here...but...

Nota va da clienți

Ptr mine nu există patron sau companii care sa aibe posibilitatea de a plăti sau a cumpăra in om...in general pe mine mă plătesc clienți... In general pe mulți angajați sunt cumpărați cu bani ..dar pe mine mă interesează ce iese din mana mea ,iar la client ochiul vizual va spune totul,deoarece va conteaza fiecare detaliu care face diferența

Pros

Mic dejun...până la pleiting

Cons

Nu poți mulțumi pe toată lumea

Good company

It is a good company to work for, they do everything they can to help you feel supported. The only issue is that the properties are located in high crime areas.

A lot to learn

Gives opportunity to manage the processes assigned. Great coworkers. Work from home, flexible set up, able to work with global team, positive experience with the company

Excellent

Equal opportunity employment. Good management, schedule open to flexibility. 9 to 5 graphics schedule, payroll direct deposit. Lunch time with nice coworkers. Commuting to the office.

Not a good company to work for. Pay is awful, and you are expected to meet with clients at an unsafe distance.There are no typical workdays because management has no plan.

Great place to worn with upward mobility

This was an excellent place to work at. Full benefits. The only drawback was lack of funding to upgrade and purchase new tools and equipment to make us more competitive

Great

Great company to work for. The best leadership and people. Benefits are good. Onboarding experience was great. Great pay. Weekly meetings and free lunches

Okay if you just want to check the

Great in the beginning but slowly became very stressful. When you are waking up in the middle of the night wondering what you are going to get in trouble for the next day it's time to move on.

Pros

Benefits are okay

Cons

Stress

Could have been a great experience.

I'm still waiting for the "launch" - I've concluded (months ago), it will not happen. Very unfortunate as great plans, energy, excitement, business planning and optimism were very evident - then nothing!

Pros

Optimistic business plans

Cons

Optimism has waned!

Very productive, very fun, very big future.

(Note: This company is likely different than other reviews, and the other reviews are most likely for different companies.) Business oriented but a non-stuck up environment. Love it.

Pros

Free meals and drinks

They provide strong effort to train their employees

This company has a great CEO and their continual efforts to train and grow with the economy and especially during the COVID pandemic. Strong team development and transparency is what helps in it’s success overall.

Pros

Remote work during COVID

Cons

IT systems are very outdated and unreliable

work in progress account

The people are nice and appreciative. The management is very supportive and pro active. The hardest part of the job is the pressure of hitting the weekly target.

Pros

work in progress account

Cons

work in progress account

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Confidential Priviately-Held Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Confidential Priviately-Held Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?