Commercial Bank of Dubai

Commercial Bank of Dubai Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates138 reviews

Its Great place to work in

Its Great place to work in, its going digital and i like this way of banking. traditional workplace to work the most enjoyable is to have a lot of connections

A great place to work and learn

A great institution, client-focused and driven by technology and innovation. Senior leadership puts a strong emphasis on client service as well as bringing innovation to all spheres of banking.

Proper corporate armosphere learning alot from the management and cooperative staff and colleagues. Helping and Team work supportive and very good products

Quick change of strategy

Strategies are changing so quickly or no strategy at all. Firing people without no reason.Since i joined them a suit od c level and many mid senior people left for no reason

An epic part of career

Miss the atmosphere and nature of working in CBD. A great company and working style which makes you feel a world class corporate banking status. Its a muat stay place which i feel the importance now.

Pros

Group events

Great

It was a great experience. I was doing great job and was rewarded with promotion. From direct sales to branch Banking but unfortunately I have a bad manager who eat my job. Otherwise it's a great organization.

Good

skills and knowledge the individual will gain if they work for the company

My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I also love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone. Job profiles is stimulating & challenging.Able to learn new things and develop your skill set.

Pros

Training, awards, outdoor activity.

Cons

Health insurance cover

It was a Great experience with CBD ,gain more knowledge and learn lot of things from CBD.

Daily morning office meetings , fix client appointment , company visit on daily basis.Gained more Client base by cold calling ,tele calling and existing client retention.

great experience

working with cbd was a good move for me . and it was a good opportunity to develop my self in sales and business development . I got a very strong relationship with commercial an corporates companies which helps a lot to achieve the sales target and maintain an excellent relationship till now

Good

You can make your job environment enjoyable. Don’t wait for someone to make it for you. The most important thing is to do the work by your own way no matter how but you have to do it.

Professional

Open environment, decent work life balance. However bureaucratic in decisioning. Have a diversified employee base. Timings are well particular, well organised HR dept.

As a bm

Directing all operational aspects including customer service, administration and sales in accordance with the bank's objectives. Providing training, coaching, development and motivation for bank personnel. Plan, execute and act on quarterly goals. Meeting with customers and resolving any problems or complaints. Ensuring there's a high level of customer service. Monitoring sales targets and reporting to head office.

Really I would like to work with them again

Perfect place to work Management is great and helpful Getting experience Always working as a team Good relationship I hope to have a chance with them again

great place

great place to work and great management, really regret leaving them they understand their strength and weakness and they deal in a professional way with their staff

Good experience in sales department core product was cards amd personal finance.

It was a great experience for 2 years. Able to handle a huge pressures and perform under the pressure which turn out to be great customer service and target achiver.

New Employee - FIFO

Very laid back working culture yet they expect you to reach your targets. Senior management is not in touch with ground realities. Left-hand doesnt know what the right-hand is doing.

Challenging working environment

challenging environment every day a new experience Multi culture work place faire treatment to all employees its get hard depending on market movement

productive good place to work

i have worked there morethan 4 yrs collegues are very helpfull, my team leader also supportive., remunaration they provide is not mmet all expenses. cant grow there.

Productive and fun while working

cbd bank give a freedom to work and even sales is all about enjoyment,, and work like the boss and working with this bank feel like a home environment with peopel

Pros

free movies

Cons

same as adib bank

It was a good Experience

* It was a good Experience as we start the Islamic retail department in Commercial Bank of Dubai. * My achievement, Best performer in Islamic department for 2018.

Excellent working

Excellent working environment and helps for career growth. Professional management and managers makes good team work its makes good result for business and careerwise as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Commercial Bank of Dubai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Commercial Bank of Dubai