Collins Aerospace

Collins Aerospace Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,202 reviews

Company has great policies and procedures

One of the best place to start your career. Company invests a lot in training and development. Lot of good policies and procedures. New Leadership team is brought in every 3 years to bring in new ideas but at times may have its own drawbacks.

Good experience

Utc aerospace since I leaved, But it was Goodrich when I joined, back 2012. Its was a learning stage in my career regarding thrust reverser and entire engine mounting component. company is good but the salary and the benefits is quite low compare to other airline company.

Pros

Cons

salary low

Great Overall Company

Rockwell was very accommodating and had great benefits. The work environment was stressful. Managers were very helpful in assisting in career development and advancement.

Great

Starting here really opened my eyes to the aviation industry, and UTC really taught me a lot and gave me experiences ill carry with me for the rest of my life.

Work enviroment

Work environment was good in this company & learning and growth was also good in the company.I have learn a lot about MRO in aviation in this company.Hands on experience in class 1 part for repair , maintenance and overhaul was a competitive job.

Productive and satisfying

Independently handling the HR Generalist Functions. The culture of the company is very good. Independence to do the work without much monitoring

Cons

It is a job on contract basis that is temporary

Great experience

I undertook my on job training with UTC Aerospace Systems. Everyone is very helpful and supportive which made it a great learning experience for me. High quality standards are practiced by every individual following all the rules and regulations.

Very focused on Results

Good management principles Good leadership Communication good

Pros

Good environment conducive to good performance

Good Place to work

Knowledgeable to work, well qualified people, work ethics good

A developing company, proactive and respected for values & vision.

Overall a company that offered promotion, leadership and support.Open to challenges and never turned a deaf ear to criticism or ideas.Support departments and team members both friendly and honest.

Pros

sound and structured

Cons

cons: none

Great place to work. Has good work culture and work life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collins Aerospace. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Collins Aerospace Reviews by Location