Cognosante

Cognosante Employee Reviews

nice company

Great environment, nice people however the management is not well structured. my coworkers were great and i enjoyed most part of my job except when there is an issue with clarity

What is the best part of working at the company?Great Company was great to work from HomeWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?I would have to say Nothing at this time.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Good CoWorkers & Good Socialization.What is a typical day like for you at the company?A typical day is like all Work and no Play.

February 3, 2023
Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with others.

Enjoyed my Co workers

The place isn't bad. Convenient for stay at home job. The layoffs is what's so bad. But besides that it's okay. Too much switching managers all the time.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Layoffs

January 26, 2023
Thank you for telling us about your experience. When contracts are coming to an end or a position is being eliminated, Cognosante works to provide continued employment through an internal employment assistance program. Unfortunately, there isn't always a match between open positions and employee interests but we make every effort to provide advance notice and support before a position ends.

Overall an amazing place to work 5stars

Cognosante is an amazing place to work the trainers treat you like family there's paid time off holiday pay paid sick days paid vacation weeks amazing benefits and the trainers always help you if you get stuck on a call with a customer they never leave you in the dark and make sure you fully understand the process of the call flow before during and after you get on calls most job places have you sink or swim but not at cognosante they always make sure you're okay great place to work amazing trainers

December 21, 2022

Am proud to be a team player among an elite group

Excellent work place. Always excited and happy to be an integral part of a challenging and high performance teamgood environment to learn and equally utilize your team skillsHighly supportive managers and leadership engagement

November 9, 2022
Thank you for contributing to the mission and sharing your experience with others! We look forward to your growth with Cognosante.

Not What I Was Promised

Management is very unhelpful and rude, and they yell at you... yell. I was hired for one job but was made to work in a different position. I never had the chance to perform my duties. One manager targeted me the entire time I was there. The job does not have a family-oriented feel. It's a cold atmosphere, and management talks down on agents.

Pros

Pay is good

Cons

Yelled at by manament.

October 18, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. Our company policy and Code of Ethics both set forth expectations for how we deliver to our customers and treat each other. Our company policy, Code of Ethics and training encourages the reporting of complaints or concerns so the company can investigate, and prompt and effective remedial action can be taken as necessary. To protect the anonymity of employees, Cognosante encourages use of our Ethics Hotline and web portal, which are available 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week. Please use www.cognosante.ethicspoint.com or call 1-844-222-6117. Thank you.

It's like any other call center

They get government contracts. So, it really depends on which campaign you were hired for. Take calls, provide service, intake, data entry, etc. For the most part, it's like any other call center. Some management and staff are nice and helpful, and others are not. I would definitely work here again. The only downside, also most common with call centers, is when they start cutting hours and/or laying everyone off. In fairness, that's the fault of the client/contractor. If they had more control, then maybe it would be ok.

great people/ bad benefits.

No PTO, low pay and if you took vacation you had to wait until end of year to get paid. People are very nice and understanding. I loved the work and work environment, but benefits sucked.

Sups actually care they don't see you as a number

I have been working for cognosante for a couple of months I love my job. Schedule gives me flexibility my sup is helpful gives me positive constructive criticism.

Productive and fun workplace

Opportunity to grow and learn, incentives and benefits, great pay, always help and support from coaching and leadership staff. Training sets you up for success.

Pros

Great training!

Cons

Short break for lunch

Not the best environment

If you are looking for a place that will value your effort, keep looking, the culture was not professional. Lots of toilet humor, childish level. It was hard to focus on daily tasks, no one was immune to it and no one ever attempted to change it.

workflow, job advancement, great Managers and Supervisors, work support

The company provides all of the work tools needed to perform your job. The management team is very helpful and supportive. The temp employees are given access to certain company benefits which is a plus. Everyone is very helpful and supportive in helping all employees to be successful at their assigned jobs.

Pros

working from home, easy access to Management and technical issues

Cons

short training classes

Job security

It was a very good job. During the height of the pandemic, it was a relief to know that I was able to work in a safe enviorment, while also being able to maintainmy social life with my family.

Cognosante Customer Service

it was Easy training; easy job; the managers are there to help fully. there is more than enough hours to put. But the pay of $10 to $11 dollars non negotiable is not worth the time.

A nice place to be around for a while

If you need a job desperately, go see this people. Supervisors are nice and helping, as well coworkers. There is the option to work from home, which is a plus pr a minus dependending on your perspective. Some days are hard and other nice. Mind that it is hard to grow here, but not impossible, as well if you see it as a meanwhile job, it suits you

Pros

Work-from-home, decent pay, nice environment

Cons

Short lunch breaks

The company is ok to work for

They company is OK i guess, although I would say it really depends on where you work and who you work for. The benefits aren't good and with little PTO earned. They took over a contract I was on the recruiter was horrible with not being able to answer basic questions. Also, they asked my salary during interview which was really a turn off

Good company

Bad management though I have experience with management discrimination in 1 manager . In other hand I loved my job and I wished that I lasted longer with the company after I went through in the training. I suggest to have more experience with the computer like word, excel , power point etc

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

The people & pay are great for the majority.

High level management is ....political to say the best. Never really have a strong sense that your job is secure, even when you've done everything 💯 plus some. HR is questionable.

Productive and flexible

The project I was on was for FEMA as a contractor. The benefits were great from cognosante. You get as much overtime as there is available and you have like a month to train for all areas of tasks you will handle as a CSR. I would’ve stayed longer if you didn’t need to be vaccinated for working from home.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Mandate vaccination

Love my company!!

I work for Cognosante as a Temporary Service Desk Representative remotely and I love my job, let me tell you why! First, the pay and benefits are incredibly fair and generous. The management? They will work with you and are always on your side. I plan to be with this company for a very long time. I see many opportunities for advancement in this company which keeps me excited and motivated every day.

Pros

Benefits, flexible schedule options, fair and generous pay, advancement opportunities, opportunities for internships for college students/recent grads, the list goes on

Cons

None.

Love being able to work from home and still feel connected to my co-workers.

Everyone from supervisors to upper management has been great and very supportive. I went from a contract position to a permanent position with the company in less than year.

Pros

Work from hour - great hours

Cons

I dont have any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognosante. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cognosante