Code

Code Employee Reviews

Code

Easy job - great to fit around studies. However, hours are few resulting in little pay - it being a 0 hour contract they are well in their rights to send you home after an hours work.

Pros

easy to fit around uni

Cons

short hours/not much money

Depende com quem se trabalha

Onde trabalhei ambiente era pesado, responsáveis não sabiam ser líderes e não sabiam puxar pela equipa

Pros

Não é trabalho pesado

Cons

Forma de trabalho pelo menos na loja onde tive

Boas colegas, trabalho fácil de fazer

Bons colegas de trabalho , trabalho facil de fazer, boa experiência, o salário e que era muito pouco uma pena pagam um pouco mal mais pagam a horas .

Pros

Bons colegas

Cons

Salário

Buona esperienza lavorativa

Ho lavorato per 10 mesi in una situazione agiata, tranquilla, con ottimi datori di lavoro e colleghi.

Valor do ordenado não é compatível com o trabalho

Media Há muita coisa a melhorar Para a empresa somos números apenas

No hay contratos duraderos.

Inseguridad en el puesto y mucha competencia. Nada es seguro.

Werken bij gtc

Was een prima werkgever had de baan van me leven maar mn gezin kwam op de eerste plek dus moest helaas de samenwerking stoppen.

Entreprise familiale

Aucune initiave possible Aucune confiance en son personnel A fuir

Pros

Bel environnement

Cons

La direction se permet d'hurler et de rabaisser ses employés

Warehouse

a job so challenging and opens your mind in way that you like more challenges. a team is always on their feet because they know what expected to them.

Pros

team buildings

Fun and excitngFelt

Different learning experience working with different cultures. Different job experience within the electronic industry. My firsr promotion from working in the plant to engineering department. Great environment to work at and room to career.

Pros

room for promotion and excerise breaks to prevent work related sickness and diseases

Cons

working in the plant, standing up numerous hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Code?

Fun, creative space

The management team can be a little messy sometimes. Fun workplace. I have learned more about coding, 3D and app design. Good brainstorming sessions with the digital team.

Most of the people are great to work with.

I think we could much better if someone listens to the codes. We have very little to no support, we are shot down at every turn. Sometimes it is very hard ,to do what we do.

Cons

No over time and tdy at all.

Fun place to work

Fun place to work. Learned better time management. Nice and quiet place to work. Employees are nice and fun to be around. Safe workplace to be employed.

Code is not a company

Code is not a company. I cannot seem to correct this error. The easiest way to the next screen is to fill out this screen. This is a software bug on indeed's website

Pros

software bug

Cons

software bug

the company has major financial issues

materials not arriving on time , payroll late , micromanagement on details of construction the CEO does not have the knowledge or the experience, constant labor shortage.

Pros

none - that is why i am leaving -

Cons

hazardous enviroment

Good Atmosphere

Job was a great environment. Coworkers were very respectful and knowledgable about their jobs. When I went out to deal with public it was a good experience. People would be kind and tell you the problems they had at the locations.

Productive and fun working place

Very vibrant and energetic working atmosphere.Nice friendly people you work with. Healthy working environment.Target driven company and employees working towards daily targets that have been set

First Contracting Postition

This was an environment that helped me take my skills from the military and apply them to the civilian world. I gathered experience in talking to customers and solving a multitude of technical issues.

talent scout

Fun laid back surroundings as it is a recording studio where music is made. Young kids come in and I helped them with what they wanted to do. Songwriting, recording etc.

Pros

Free Studio time

Cons

Voluntary

Empresa em crescimento

Ambiente de trabalho razoável e pouca valorização dos trabalhadores.

Pros

horarios facilitados

Cons

muita pressão

good

Great place if your looking to learn or enhance your skills as a software developer. Had a great time at Zip Code and everyday was an awesome experience.

Pros

Great facility, Friendly instructors, Great peers

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Code. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Code