CMC Limited

CMC Limited Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,100 reviews

Good

This job is very stressful. I do enjoy the people I work with as I have met some of my best friends here. However, I do feel very disposable in my position.

additional experience in Coordinate and Training English Course

Receiving students and clients with utmost professionalism.  Preparing and forwarding proposals to Clients  Assisting students and instructors with their day today requirements.  Reporting to the Centre Director.

intresting in new technology

cmc is a training school for who will be eaget to learn supervision ,good coordination, team leader, good knowledge of my fieldwork good support to me my company and etc...

Good team with support

In DRA same like my previous company I have a good team with full support.In each and everything they observe and give feedback about that things.

Cons

No increment in salary

Performance driven environment, flat organization where success is shared and celebrated

CMC is a well-reputed and respected trading company in the market with exclusive distributorship of several well known brands in the construction machinery industry. Fun and challenging experience to say the least.

Awesome workplace

Experience was great as it was majorly involving sales and marketing in Africa and Australasia.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CMC Limited