Citi

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,769 reviews

Management micromanages too much

It was a fun working environment, colleagues are very nice. Difficult to move up the ladder so to speak , its as if they want you to stay in same place for the same low salary. Manager talks down employees. Never wanted to leave but cannot stay with such management.

Pros

Best colleagues

meeting work rest

its nice working with them diffrent culture pepole to work with , frindly enviroment , many treaining courses during a year , lot of fun yearly celebration ( national day ,annual party , eid )

Stressfull

There is no work life balance. It's super stressfull. There is daily pressure. Not a good working environment. Have to work apart from working hours.

friendly work culture

nice work place and supporting management. they have nice product and policy is also good for processing. they treat to all staff fairly, providing good salary to staff.

Fair salary

Salary fair in line with company norms. Diversity was evident. Management is strong. Best place to work on a long term basis. You get valuable experience on financial systems.

No Growth in career

This employee does a good job of getting along with superiors, but he often treats those below him poorly. Management has given this employee numerous warnings that his personal hygiene needs improvement. No Growth in career . No promotions No raise in salary

Not for Prolong development, Very poor career growth

Not a good place to work, if you are looking for a growth. Salary is very low and the incentive structure is very poor. Sales Managers are also not at times not supportive.

Lot of presure

With the passage of time citi decrease the incentive pay scale. and make the pressure double. the culture and environment is not so productive and no more learning.

One of the best banks to work for

Great work culture. Amazing supportive bosses. Company knows how to balance work and fun. Good incentives (could be better but no complains). Long hours in the sales job.

Great

Its a great experience. Mixed culture. However there are long working hours like any bank and pressure to meet the targets. But overall its a great place to work

hard environment to work in

Citibank Dubai is one of the main phase in my life i had no experience in bank industry before i start in citi ... and i have to say it wasn't easy at the beginning to work... and i had to stay after the bank timing to learn and get the required experience although the benefits from my work in citi wasn't as i expected but in return i get solid experience that i want

Citi Bank is a good working place with lots of Opportunity given to people

Citi Bank is a good working place giving opportunity to people to grow.The Culture is good. The HR people are good.Gives a good support to the working people.

Pros

Free Tea and coffee

Outstanding

Great place to work, great compensation, the top management listens to all the employees, the workplace is convenient to home. Amazing opportunity for anyone looking to have a successful career in finance.

"Great work environment and innovative products the bank offers"

Summary- Advantages- "Management is understanding of work life balance" "Great work environment and innovative products the bank offers" Great compensation and benefits! Training was excellent and fun. Wonderful work culture and environment. Flexible too Disadvantages- I was laid off due to outsourcing; they closed our site, if not, would of probably continue working there.

Pros

"Management is understanding of work life balance"

very good

this is very good place where i learn and developed my self, management is very good and professional , very happiest Part of my life spend at Citi bank. i really learn and joy working at their.

Pros

good enviroment

Cons

health insurance

Target oriented place to work

Highly target oriented job.Very hectic,Nice paltform to enhance competent area.Mutlynational culture.Good platform for beginners.Talent hunt department.

Pros

Limited fun

Cons

Low salary paid organsiation

At citi bank i started my banking career.

Here is started my banking life in the department of business banking as the relationship officer.Here I got the idea about the behaviour of the customers.

Pros

Great place to learn

Cons

low salary

Work life balance

The best company I have ever work for . The salary and perks are excellent . I would assume it was because I was in a senior role and hence I valued the perks and benefits however if I was in lower level role the experience would be different

Pros

Professional orginaziation that valued work life balance

Fun place to work

Typical work day included speaking to customers over the phone in regards to loans / credit card service and sales. Good work place culture, timings for the job were not so beneficial, not so stressful

Pros

Free Lunches

Customer Representative/Teller

Working with Citi is a great opportunity to served the clients needs. I've learned a lot of processing especially over the counter transactions and guiding our other clients using some machines or in terms of online banking itself.

Pros

meal allowance/ transpo allowance / ot

Cons

Was very good experience working in citi bank and our team head was great support.very cooperative staff ,would always be ready to work as sales person .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Citi