Citi

Citi Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai196 reviews

Found 196 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,773 reviews

Management micromanages too much

It was a fun working environment, colleagues are very nice. Difficult to move up the ladder so to speak , its as if they want you to stay in same place for the same low salary. Manager talks down employees. Never wanted to leave but cannot stay with such management.

Pros

Best colleagues

meeting work rest

its nice working with them diffrent culture pepole to work with , frindly enviroment , many treaining courses during a year , lot of fun yearly celebration ( national day ,annual party , eid )

Fun palce to work

Good place to work but stressful environment and no work life balance.Especially in sales deppt But other depps are quite good to work and management is good and cooperative.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Long hours Time management Pressure

Best place to work

Best place to work with and nourish good talents.Opportunities are provided to the individual person who want to grow individually very fast and reach to the desired level.

Pros

Good Culture & Diversity

Cons

More Things to Learn to get the job done

Great work culture

Excellent place to work and one learn many new things,growth can be seen,good incentives,very supportive and helpful management,no discrimination,over all one of the best place to work.

Stressfull

There is no work life balance. It's super stressfull. There is daily pressure. Not a good working environment. Have to work apart from working hours.

Productive, challenging and rewarding

It was very challenging role in the field of customer service. Acquired knowledge and experience in the collection department. Effective Team player.

Pros

Collaboration

Cons

Timings

Citibank

Working at Citibank is one of my most memorable and learning experience of my entire career. I have always felt proud and honoured to have been worked there. During my career at Citibank I had the opportunity to learn a various banking systems

Pros

Team events

Cons

Long working hours

Fun place with alot of experience and growth

Foundation stone that was my first step in the business world and citi gave me that chance to stand on my feet and work hard and taught me basic things that would help the future of the person .

Pros

Environment

Cons

Growth

Very nice place to work with citi and citi working culture is amazing. We can learn a lot and can gain knowledge and we have lot of scope to adopt various skills if you are interested. Managemet is not good too much politics they want to bring there own people's.

Very good Experiance

• To promote the sales of various personal banking products in the allocated markets. • To achieve sales targets agreed with the Direct Sales Manager. • To provide MIS & competitor feedback on a weekly basis. • To conduct promotional activities group meetings and road shows to achieve budgeted sales volumes. This is with respect to establishing company tie-ups for selling cards. • Managing achievements of sales objectives by setting sales targets.

Great employer

One of few best employers that knows that the secret to success is based on the happiness and satisfaction of it’s employees by balancing work/life concept

friendly work culture

nice work place and supporting management. they have nice product and policy is also good for processing. they treat to all staff fairly, providing good salary to staff.

Customer service

I was working with cit bank from 2012 to 2015 but I was unhappy with my work and my branch manger was incorporated with me .for that reason I left this bank

Fair salary

Salary fair in line with company norms. Diversity was evident. Management is strong. Best place to work on a long term basis. You get valuable experience on financial systems.

Overall good

Overall good experience working with Citi, target based job, achieve ur target u will enjoy working with Citi. Management is good, very professional environment.

No Growth in career

This employee does a good job of getting along with superiors, but he often treats those below him poorly. Management has given this employee numerous warnings that his personal hygiene needs improvement. No Growth in career . No promotions No raise in salary

I like to work for citibank in future

I would like to work for citibank as my first job with citibank and Citibank has given me good carrier start in dubai I always respect the organization who has given support and all my related managers who support me guide me for my success

Not for Prolong development, Very poor career growth

Not a good place to work, if you are looking for a growth. Salary is very low and the incentive structure is very poor. Sales Managers are also not at times not supportive.

Pros

Best company to work with

Best company to work with, very profesional yet u can have a work life balance over there. Work on followed procedure and policies.love to work again with the same company.

Good

Amazing fun workplace! It helps its employees grow along with the company. There are employees from various culture working at CITIBANK, which makes working there more enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Citi
  • Dubai
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?