Citi Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates244 reviews

Found 244 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,786 reviews

Pressure, Politics, yearly incentives, hires freshers.

Alot of pressure which is mentioned during the first round of interview itself and is also expected due to the nature of the job. Too much politics among the colleagues. Very dificult to meet targets. Yearly incentives.

Good culture and pay

Citi is constantly working on improving their work environment. It has a competitive salary, okay bonuses, increase in salaries if you work hard. Obviously people are different everywhere, but Citi is fostering a fair and encouraging environment. They constantly seek feedback on multiple levels, and try to improve, while maybenot always as fast as you would wish.Yiu learn alot, and you have to be proactive and take responsibility for your own growth, since the instruments are already given to you.Senior management is always open for dialogue. And if you dont feel like you get the support required, you can always turn to any other senior around the globe, they are just happy to mentor, give advises, provide tips and support.

Great place to work. Management and HR are really good. Nice salary perks and activities too.Fun vibe environment with good incentive structures. Always recommend this bank for career growth.

Productive and fun workplace

Learning experience was goodCo workers was helping handManagement was very cooperativeThe most enjoyable part I learned to be self confidenceTo sell the credit cardsHardest part was never faced

Exposure is good. Approachable seniors and peers. Growth possibilities and fast learning curve. Self motivated people are appreciated. Pay and Incentives are good.

It is a Good Company to work for with competitive work environment

Be ready to get into a competitive work environment. Excellent work culture.Competitive pay structure as per industry standard.Excellent Incentives, Contest Bonus & Quarterly Bonus upon extra ordinary performance

Management micromanages too much

It was a fun working environment, colleagues are very nice. Difficult to move up the ladder so to speak , its as if they want you to stay in same place for the same low salary. Manager talks down employees. Never wanted to leave but cannot stay with such management.

Pros

Best colleagues

meeting work rest

its nice working with them diffrent culture pepole to work with , frindly enviroment , many treaining courses during a year , lot of fun yearly celebration ( national day ,annual party , eid )

Fun palce to work

Good place to work but stressful environment and no work life balance.Especially in sales deppt But other depps are quite good to work and management is good and cooperative.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Long hours Time management Pressure

Best place to work

Best place to work with and nourish good talents.Opportunities are provided to the individual person who want to grow individually very fast and reach to the desired level.

Pros

Good Culture & Diversity

Cons

More Things to Learn to get the job done

Great work culture

Excellent place to work and one learn many new things,growth can be seen,good incentives,very supportive and helpful management,no discrimination,over all one of the best place to work.

Stressfull

There is no work life balance. It's super stressfull. There is daily pressure. Not a good working environment. Have to work apart from working hours.

its all about sales , no growth as the only one who can grow is the same nationality

you start calling from 9am. 30 minutes lunch break at 1. calls again till you reach your target with the side dishes of managers pushing to make more calls and more sales. with the saturated leads and not so good system. guess what will happen.

Pros

annual leave every year, so i get to see my kids i

Cons

very long hours, pressure of sales

Productive, challenging and rewarding

It was very challenging role in the field of customer service. Acquired knowledge and experience in the collection department. Effective Team player.

Pros

Collaboration

Cons

Timings

Citibank

Working at Citibank is one of my most memorable and learning experience of my entire career. I have always felt proud and honoured to have been worked there. During my career at Citibank I had the opportunity to learn a various banking systems

Pros

Team events

Cons

Long working hours

Fun place with alot of experience and growth

Foundation stone that was my first step in the business world and citi gave me that chance to stand on my feet and work hard and taught me basic things that would help the future of the person .

Pros

Environment

Cons

Growth

Very nice place to work with citi and citi working culture is amazing. We can learn a lot and can gain knowledge and we have lot of scope to adopt various skills if you are interested. Managemet is not good too much politics they want to bring there own people's.

Very good Experiance

• To promote the sales of various personal banking products in the allocated markets. • To achieve sales targets agreed with the Direct Sales Manager. • To provide MIS & competitor feedback on a weekly basis. • To conduct promotional activities group meetings and road shows to achieve budgeted sales volumes. This is with respect to establishing company tie-ups for selling cards. • Managing achievements of sales objectives by setting sales targets.

thanks

it was good advancement to my career objectives and i learned a lot as well as i attended a lot of training related to my career which made me capable to attend any call type and handling escalations

Great employer

One of few best employers that knows that the secret to success is based on the happiness and satisfaction of it’s employees by balancing work/life concept

friendly work culture

nice work place and supporting management. they have nice product and policy is also good for processing. they treat to all staff fairly, providing good salary to staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Citi