Cisco Systems

Cisco Systems Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates31 reviews

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,159 reviews

Great company to work for

Great experience working with the technology innovators Cisco has transformed completely to. a software company focused on latest IT technologies The company culture is amazing And the feeling of being with a company like this keeps you motivated and do moreCompany’s direction and focus is clearTo state more part of cisco team is caring and helping the new

Best place to work

Best place to work. The best IT organization that I have worked for so far. The atmosphere, the professionalism, the team support are at par. Salary is excellent.

Productive and healthy environment

I like the work environment as i handled the team with passion and they loved to work with me as i was leading them to do the job in a very professional way

Productive and fun working place

I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the firm. The flexibility to attend to family matters if necessary and the encouragement to come up with my own ideas and to provide input to the team is very important to me.

Excellent company, very professionsl

Great company to work for as thr people are all professional and focus is clear. Atmosphere can come across a little cold as everyone is so focused on their own specific role.

Overall

Cisco was a great place to work with. Very helpful colleagues, boss and the team. Management is very transparent Maintaining forecast accuracy was the hardest part of the job Work from home and work from anywhere was the best part I would love to re join Cisco if I get an opportunity

Bug corporate culture

Usually big companies give more oportunities and chance to develop yourself. Big companies investing to young and fresh incomers and by this way developing new comers.

work life balance

great culture and ability to work from home. results driven and great team work internally and with partners. customer focus and provide great customer consultancy and advice

ping point table

flexible time for entry and exit good atmosphere to spend with the colleague strong plan for training improving the skillsets good yearly event in overall positive environment I would say

Mullins Job Review of Cisco

This job review of Cisco is largely irrelevant to my work as Cisco because I was a contract employee, rarely, if ever, worked in an office, and the writing I did was several years ago.

Excellent Place to Work for

Its an excellent company to work for. Which gives you a diverse work environment where each individual's key skills are not only appreciated but also given equal opportunity to contribute and shine with the hard work and skill set.

Pros

Flexible Work Schedule

Cons

Above normal Work Pressure

Work Environment

Cisco has relaxed and productive work atmosphere. Time is flexible for all of technical employees. People usually cooperative, supportive and empowered. I really enjoyed working in Cisco.

Limited access for interns

Limited acces to data and other resources, But the learning was good and expectations were told clearly. workplace is very professional. Top management is very focused and motivating

Tough Balance between work & life

Cisco is a great company to work for but very tough to balance work & life. Recently with the continuous LR (Limited Re-structure) activities, everyone feels insecure and managers only need to protect themselves simply because no one is safe anymore...!!!

Pros

Solid financials

Cons

Continuous re-structuring

Great team

Cisco is a great place to work. One can enjoy nice working environment, large modern office, coffee areas, ping pong table and more importantly be part of talented and professional team.

I am serious about my responsibility

I learn lot from my work place. Managing vendor company. After sales service. Client company relationship. My company is best in the business because of me.

Very tactical management

Company changes direction tactically, affecting many positions. May provide short-term benefit, but damages company in the long term. Company loses investment in talent.

Pros

professional environment

Cons

No job security

Productive and fun environment at Cisco

Most enjoyable part of work is that we can work from home. Additionally, there is amazing access of online training for anything available. Cisco gives you a chance to learn and grow into different areas.

Pros

Can Work from home with occasional lunches served at work

Local & Global Interaction with customers and team mates

Given the nature of my responsibilities and coverage area, I am privileged to interact with with customers & colleagues around the world at different time zones. I also travel regularly across EMEA and occasionally to the US. I enjoy the collaborative team sprit and engaging with other business functions, diverse territories and business cultures

Pros

diverse territories and business cultures

Cons

occasional busy travel schedule

One of the best companies to work

Cisco is undoubtedly the best company to work for, great environment , Best Leadership, competitive, and really hungry for growth

Pros

Super Leadership team

Cons

Doesn't care much of ones personal life

great company to work for

they take a good care of their employees, great experience over all there are pros and cons but over all i recommend it for all levels

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cisco Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cisco Systems
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?