Chanel

Chanel Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

Good work environment

I wish I can go back to Chanel I use to like the way how they treat their staff and up to standard :) working there is the most beautiful thing can happen to you in life

Horrible Management Dubai and Emirates mall

3 assistant Managers(Turkish, Syrian Brazilian and Lebanese lady) do not appreciate their staff at all and they are lying to the company and bringing their own staff and one of them did relationship with lady in order to get permanent contract. As a brand I will never go back to it becaause of the mngmt

Very good experience

Very good company. Nice staff. Good work ethics. An esteemed brand and legacy. Good experience overall and would recommend wholeheartedly. Good working environment.

my review

A well Life/Work balanced place to work at. However there is no room for development after being promoted to a manager due to the mentality of promotion inside the companies culture. Perhaps the french culture??? You can easily notice employees still doing the same job for more than 5 years and still in the same position.

beauty advisor

i worked as beauty advisor with Chanel brand i was responsible for my counter my merchandise and my client,i have a lot off responsibility like data base for my costumer make up application plus facials.

Work Place culture

Typical day at work: Fast paced. What I learned: Don't trust the French. Management: A great team: My co-workers: The best in the world. Hardest part of my job: Too many people with their hair on fire. Most enjoyable part of my job: Seeing a great plan succeed.

Success at work

I used to support the Marketing team in organizing marketing events & many activities in different stores and Duty Free outlets around UAE & other MENA region countries. I was successful in organizing innovative marketing campaigns, which attracted buyer interest towards our products. While handling number of projects in many outlets around UAE and abroad, we had to maintain the brand image under strict guidelines.

travailing out of the country every 2 years

• Makes eye contact, smiles, and promptly acknowledges and greets each guest entering the store, or guests within close proximity while moving throughout the store.

Pros

nothing

Packing boxes

I used to pack boxes in a tiny, claustrophobic stock room filled with people. Some people were really nice and professional, others were much elder to me; however, they were immature and unprofessional. The package was somewhat alright.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Unprofessionalism with certain staff

Chanel is one of the most well know company in the world since 1932

I decided to move from Bvlgari to Chanel and it was a big step in my life,i had to strech my self in order to achieve my objectives and goals.Chanel is a legend,and i had to followed.

Pros

working hours:9 hours per day, two days off per weeck

Cons

insurance, one ticket free per year and bonnus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chanel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Chanel