CHALHOUB

CHALHOUB Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates36 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

One of the best company in UAE

One of the best company in UAE Excellent training Excellent management Excellent benefits Using always the most sophisticated programs to develop employees.

Good and productive work experience.

Good place to work. Benifits for all employee. Good management. Helpful and supportive colleagues . Balanced and disciplined work culture.

happiness at work

Good part of my life nice co-workers short lunch time reaching target easily no promotion on career management is good more friends

Pros

free airticket

Cons

short break time

Very good company

*learned lots a new things *my boss and colleagues were very professional and learned a lot from them *Good Salary *Will recommend it

Secure working place

I delivered a professional service with the target had been given, I enjoyed a lot my work and i learned most of the thing was how to handle different kinds of customers, proper way of window display. There were multi-nationalities working in the company for sure we were a good team worker. The most challenging of the job was unreasonable customers with bad manners and temper but on the contrary the co-workers were really friendly and pleasant.

Pros

reasonable break time and shedule was organized

Cons

salary increment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHALHOUB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CHALHOUB
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?