CENTURY FINANCIAL

CENTURY FINANCIAL Management reviews

If you love your job but cant do what you want to, this isnt your place to be. You have to work and do what the management asks you too. Work, but never take your own decision, or lose your job. No one will listen to your thoughts.
A typical day at work starts with discussing the urgent work that needs to be completed, following up mandatory requirements and corresponding with the relevant departments. We have a great management team that support us. Employees are given opportunities to learn and grow. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work culture and the positive management style.
A typical day starts with a Daily Market briefing by one of the Team. Then we try to complete our Follow ups of the the day, confirming the meeting for the day. Management is very friendly, always greats everyone in the office and crack a few jokes here and there. Then there is a second briefing from the Advisory team who brief the sales staff about the market scenario and what new strategies have been developed.