CENTURY FINANCIAL

CENTURY FINANCIAL Employee Reviews

I have enjoyed working here.. Friendly atmosphere and good culture.. Team mates are really supportive. Good opportunity to learn and grow.Nice office location.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Saturday working
Century Financial is a great place to work! Highly sophisticated and cultured atmosphere with skilled professionals. Place where we work, respect, support, celebrate and encourage each other. I'm blessed to be a part of Century Family!
Pros
Trainings, Encouragement, Extra activities
Its a place wherein you have the freedom to decide your day's activities. It is quite similar to like managing your own business. It gives you a huge sense of responsibility coupled with the satisfaction of achieving great heights.
Pros
Competitive but rewarding place to be, freedom to take decisions, caring for their employees, etc
A typical day at work starts with discussing the urgent work that needs to be completed, following up mandatory requirements and corresponding with the relevant departments. We have a great management team that support us. Employees are given opportunities to learn and grow. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work culture and the positive management style.
A great work place and friendly environment. A company that value and appreciate your works with a good benefits to their employees. Nice and spacious office.
If you love your job but cant do what you want to, this isnt your place to be. You have to work and do what the management asks you too. Work, but never take your own decision, or lose your job. No one will listen to your thoughts.
A typical day starts with a Daily Market briefing by one of the Team. Then we try to complete our Follow ups of the the day, confirming the meeting for the day. Management is very friendly, always greats everyone in the office and crack a few jokes here and there. Then there is a second briefing from the Advisory team who brief the sales staff about the market scenario and what new strategies have been developed.