CENTURY FINANCIAL
CENTURY FINANCIAL Employee Review

Best Place to work

April 5, 2021
I have enjoyed working here.. Friendly atmosphere and good culture.. Team mates are really supportive. Good opportunity to learn and grow.Nice office location.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Saturday working
June 9, 2020
Same location
IT Administrator (Current Employee) - Emaar Square, Downtown UAE
Century Financial is a great place to work! Highly sophisticated and cultured atmosphere with skilled professionals. Place where we work, respect, support, celebrate and encourage each other. I'm blessed to be a part of Century Family!
Pros
Trainings, Encouragement, Extra activities
June 4, 2020
Director (Current Employee) - Dubai
Its a place wherein you have the freedom to decide your day's activities. It is quite similar to like managing your own business. It gives you a huge sense of responsibility coupled with the satisfaction of achieving great heights.
Pros
Competitive but rewarding place to be, freedom to take decisions, caring for their employees, etc
June 3, 2020
Secretary (Current Employee) - Dubai
A typical day at work starts with discussing the urgent work that needs to be completed, following up mandatory requirements and corresponding with the relevant departments. We have a great management team that support us. Employees are given opportunities to learn and grow. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work culture and the positive management style.