cbrs

cbrs Employee Reviews

I learned a lot about working with diverse population, and much abut counseling, I worked with great team of professionals who helped me grow and learned, with regular training available.

Pros

great training

Cons

not secured hours and low pay

Journée de travail

La journée de conduite au sein de cette entreprise sont bien organisées si vous suivez les instructions et les informations données le matin vous n aurez pas de problème dans votre journée de travail.

Family owned

overall it was a good experience. There could have been more organization within the company, but for the most part. They were really nice to work for.

Travail épuisant car trop d'heures par jour

entreprise qui pourrait être au top si le dirigeant se montrait poli avec l'ensemble du personnel, nous travaillons tous sur le fil du rasoir pour pouvoir faire les tournées demandées , dépassement des heures de conduites , excès de vitesse , non respect du temps de repos obligatoire et j'en passe . virement du salaire ou primes de fin de contrat en retard . sinon le travail dans de meilleurs conditions serait un plaisir.

Pros

vehicules bien équipés

Cons

direction, rapports humains inexistants

Hardest part

The hardest part of the job period is the cancellations. Working by appointment is really tough. If you like working with families it is great, but you better be flexible and not have high expectations for consistency.

Pros

Great people!

Cons

People cancel

CBRS provider

As a CBRS provider, you have a flexible schedule. I enjoy working with young children and their families as part of a multi disciplinary team to help children grow and learn.

Stressful work environment

Little to no support from management, lots of driving your own vehicle, low office morale. The only real benefit to working this job is the opportunity to work with kids and assist them in their development. As a result of this job, I have taken action to seek a job in education.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at cbrs?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at cbrs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• cbrs
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?