Cathay Pacific

Cathay Pacific Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Rewarding Experience

Cathay Pacific is a great place to work in if you love travelling and being in this industry. The work culture is great - it's all about teamwork, being surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do, being able to provide your ideas.

Pros

travel perks

Data service agent

Learn lot of task Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word CRS (Computer Reservation System) ARD (Althea Reservation Desk) Computerized Reservation System {Amadeus}

Pros

Cons

1hours

Nice place to work

management are good, helping each other on daily routine job task, workplace culture is good no one play politics to put some one down, always help each other to grow.

Productive Work Evironment

Cathay Pacific Airways is one of the best employers I have worked for. It is an organisation that genuinely cares for its employees which is rare. The organisation focuses heavily on trainings and staff welfare.

Pros

The company genuinely cares about its employees and its polices are indicative of the same

Cons

The company doesn't pay as well as some of its competitors

Better than the Best

Cathay Pacific has the best work culture giving equal opportunities to every one to develop their skills and carry day to day work in a fun environment.

Great Company to work for!

Cathay Pacific is a great company to work for with a very good work culture and is very Employee centric company and offer great job stability.

Pros

Stable company

Cons

Salaries could have been better

Learning & Development Workshop

Learnt how to handle pressure in the most difficult situations.

Pros

Learning & Development programes with staff & clients

Cons

Less opportunities to grow as an individual

An excellent company to work with as they dont think only about their business but also the wellfare or their employees

I always look forward to go to work as we have a very good team environment. I learn about different things in sales and for my own development. The management are kind and understanding, co-workers are knowledgeable and helpful. Hardest part are maybe the challenge we are facing with the market and competitors but the most exciting part of it is that we or the team are working together to achieve and strive for the maximum we can to get the maximum share all the time and we never say no to challenges because we know we are an incredible team and we can always make things happen

productive

My main responsibility in this position is to plan cargo on Cathay Pacific flights and also organise the logistics involved around it, such as trucking and other requirements for interline shipments. Every day this responsibility has helped me enhance my planning and organising skills.I am also responsible to effectively communicate critical and accurate information in relation to the revenue we generate to the revenue department for all export shipments. Also since I confirm the booking to the customer based on how we will load cargo on the flight same has to be relayed to the operation department to load accordingly avoid any cargo offload specially for odd dimension cargo. The feedback from clients and market information is updated to my supervisors on daily basis so that they can work on the monthly targets..

Pros

good working enviroment

Cons

employed as gsa staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cathay Pacific. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Cathay Pacific Reviews by Location