CARTOON FASHION GROUP

CARTOON FASHION GROUP Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

Lower than average expectation for an employee

I was disappointed by the very first call that I got from Cartoon group. The caller was unprofessional, intolerate, not motivated at all. To my surprise, I got two calls from the same store by different people. They have very long working hours and the work environment doesn't give a piece of motivation to continue working there. Other than that I didn't find anything bad.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Long hours, Unprofessional staff

I found very poor job culture while working there.

It is not at all a bad place to work there, but there will be no time to relax and think about life. if you are on to WAKE UP - WORK - SLEEP culture, It is the place for you and I found nothing interesting working there so I quit.it's only my personal opinion. if you don't want any time other than work in your life go for it.

Pros

They may pay salary in Time.

Cons

long hours, Attitude of Management .

Basic workplace

A nice, tidy and clean office. Although the company is purely work, no culture, and proper management, I tried to fit in and be the best of what I can do.

smooth management

i've worked at cartoon fashion group for 2years. my expirience in this company was funny and enjoyable .my management take care of us. they assured that we get the right benifits for us...

Cons

good and had a great experiance ,learn about diffrent tyepes of service

I learned management level, best customer service, giving ideas about our sales and merchandising......when we have new deliveries we work more houres

Pros

new productes

Cons

when the sales started

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CARTOON FASHION GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CARTOON FASHION GROUP Reviews by Location

• CARTOON FASHION GROUP
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?