Carlton Tower Hotel

Carlton Tower Hotel Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

3.9Pay & Benefits

Good atmosphere,

Good serviceSalary on dateGood management All staff Friendly with customersGood relationship with all staffGood atmosphere in that areaGood transportation areaAll employees are positive attitude

Pros

Near by airport, Souq, creek view Near by Metro station

Cons

Nil

I have very good time and excellent experience with them

I really enjoying my work in the Carlton tower. I have excellent experience with them. I learn more from my management. The management is very professional.

Pros

Free breakfast Free lunch free dinner

Cons

9 hours

Productive and Hospitable

Working in a hotel industry is such a great experience, I am able to meet lot of people from different place with different looks, traits and culture able to interact with guest..and learned lot of things.Attending lots of seminars is a plus and enhancing our skills and learning more.

Pros

free foods and accommodauon

Cons

no day off

pleasent work environment

8 hours shift per day , team work , able to learn from the mistake . Rotating shift., Learn to setup tables, arabic culture, annual trip to city as well as desert safari for staff

Pros

free lunch and accomodation

Cons

expensive city with low salary

Very productive and adaptive with everything that surrounds me. Learned the task very fast and was able to delivered full client satisfaction. I was able to handle all the pressures and became a problem solver. I shared all my skills and knowledge regardless of any circumstances.

Nice work place

Nice Hotel, very near to creek. Staffs are friendly and approachable with positive attitudes. Location is accessible to Merto Station, Souq, markets, tourist spots and malls.

Pros

Near creek

hassan

I work seven years ago in the field of financial matters for hotels:General Cashier, Accounts Payable,Income Auditor,Credit Manager,Senior Account

Very nice and fun place to work.

As a supervisor, I learned how to manage staff and be responsible. The management was helpful, when we need help from them. They also encourage the staff. The staff were very co-operative, whenever any in any challenge they were quite active and solved it with ease. The most hardest part of my job was when the hotel used to be busy we had to make rooms urgently. I enjoyed getting together and working as a team with my staff.

very good experience

I'm customer service oriented, i'm feel my place is a customer service, i'm feel when i'm see the customer its pleasure for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carlton Tower Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Carlton Tower Hotel Reviews by Location