Careem logo
Careem

Careem Employee Reviews

Amazing Work Experience

Pros: Great work environment, Amazing culture, Helpful peers, good benefits and salaries compared to the market. Cons: Change in requirements while working

Great learning

Startup culture, good ownership, great learning. Get to work with multiple countries, multiple nationalities, develops ownership and interpersonal skills

its really an amazing place to work

an amazing place to work, but lacks a lot of things, they have zero growth plans , there are a lot of discrimination specially in performance evaluation.

Pros

great place, really good colleagues

Cons

no growth plans, Full of discrimination

Very friendly environment

This company is an absolute dream to work for. They care about their employees and are most accommodating whilst being result oriented. Promotes an entrepreneurial mindset so everyone works with a mindset of being a company owner and loyalty brews within the ranks.

Pros

in every way a dream to work for

Cons

dont feel like leaving work, so disrupts the work life balance

Productive and fun workplace

I had a hard start as this was my first job and I enjoyed learning from scratch in this company, in the end, I was loved by the company and loving it back by putting so much effort and time into it before I left.

Pros

Awesome work environment

Cons

Life balance, company doesn't really allow people with nationalities like Egyptian to progress in their careers.

If u joined this team of course U'll consider urself one of this big family even U'll leave them one day .,. .

A fun place to work in full of positive vibe, can easily make connections and become friends with people who later become your family

Working hours at Careem were fixed, yet it wasn't the reason why everyone was there; everyone's passion to work used to make me more passionate about working more and giving my all. The workplace culture was mixed which made it the best part of the experience. One of the things that I've learned it collaborating with other department, yet focus on my own task that would lead us all to the same goal/

Family culture place with quick pace

I really liked the place and it helps you be productive and erase the concept of working in a company as an employee, we were not employees were tigers or as we call our selves. the company has a bright future but needs to be more structured.

Great people, frantic environment

Loved the people, difficult to feel settled. I was on contract with option to extend but the project was taken over and moved in a new direction which was bad luck for me. Awesome folks to works with though.

Pros

Awesome people

Cons

Can be very undirected and unsettled

Awesome place

I had a chance to work in Careem in the very early stages and learnt alot as it was the early stage where we had to be all rounders to be successful .

Jobs at Careem

See more jobs

Amazing place to work for

Working at Careem is an incredible experience where you can learn for top leaders and inspiring people. Meet amazing people, build an awesome organization create and environment where you can thrive and learn.

Pros

Learning curve

Cons

Long hours - stress culture

great potential but not fit for the experienced seasones professionals

this company has great potential , the team in charge in sales and marketing are not up to the task and don't know the market growth and trends and tend to copy and past all success approaches to all with limited amount of support to the new markets to how really grow them, they think promo codes are the solution to everything

Pros

free working environment

Cons

lack of true market knowledge and lack of true leadeship

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Careem. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2