Capgemini

Capgemini Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,870 reviews

Nice place to work

Nice place to work but dont expect too much. you will get chance to work on different projects and grow but will have to handle unrealistic expectations.

Fun, Flexible, Collaborative

Amazing place to work. A company with a strong heritage, seeped in Ethics and Social responsibility, working with Capgemini offers endless opportunities to learn, grow and make a difference

Pros

Work life balance, Flexibility, Management

Cons

Conservative, Pay

Spx

Enjoyed working here. I this job was the foundation of my career and im really proud to have been a part of the organisation. It also gave me a lot of insight into how different dept function , I guess that is one of the perks of being a part of the credit management and accounts receivable function .

Please dont join

Please dont join this company if you want to stay here for long term. I made a mistake by rejecting offer of another company thinking I can stay here for long term.

Pros

Nothingq

Cons

Good

Good worklife balance; Good management ; Job culture and good work environment , Good SAP MM project to learn the technical knowledge. Good salary benefits.

Fun place

Capgemini India provides equal opportunities to everyone. It's fun learning with Cg.they give training when required. I would love to work with capgemini if get a chance.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

i am doing work last four year this company, this is very nice company.

i am doing work last four year this company, this is very nice company. work environment is very good. no typical day at work. company management is very good.

fun to work, got opportunity to learn a lot

I got to learn about Sql, SOAPUI, WCSM, oracle DB etc management was very friendly and supportive. Had an awesome team to work, very united and helpful to each other

Pros

friendly managers, awesome environment to work

Cons

travelling problem

The day for me starts with going through the list of activities to be performed and ends with new items added and most of them ticked as completed and few pending to carry forward to next day. There is always a solution for every problem. But always keep a cool head and be proactive. Management is an art and should be result oriented while driven by definite action items. Co-workers are the team.Coordination, walk along, support are the key people management when you find the desired result after lots of planned and unplanned efforts.

It is a wonderful experience working with Capgemini company. This company is more ethical I have enjoyed my 5 years of tenure. This company provides balanced work and personel life.

Great company to work in an international platform

Good team workInternational cultureFun at workGood planningContinuous improvement

Pros

supportive

Cons

work pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Capgemini Reviews by Location

• Capgemini
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?