canadian specialist hospital

canadian specialist hospital Employee Reviews

I was exposed in a totally new environment that is culturally diverse and was given all the support and encouragement I needed to push through with everyday work. The management believed in me and was given the opportunity to assume team leader roles. And since we are a private institution, we were always reminded by our superiors to always prioritize all our patient's needs with great compassion.
Never waste your time dealing with this company! After passing all their hiring process they will just dismiss your application for some lame excuses! They will even demand you to come back after an extensive interview, hr will confirm and later on will tell you the managements decision has been changed and will no longer proceed.
Pros
Cons
Very ridicuolous hiring process, no security of tenure, more of politics
In my experience i have good environment and good facilities.Teamwork even different culture.The hardest part in work as for none i still handle my work and still enjoying.
Pros
colleagues is very helpful
Cons
extra hours free
- Canadian is very lovable family team starting from Housekeeping until dealing with the management. - working there i consider it was one of my very successful steps in my life. - Canadian has no stress and your rights always protected by your HOD first and then the HR. it was honor for me that i was part of Canadian call center team. i totally recommend that facility.
Name is elegant, but it has nothing to do with how things are run in this place. Everyone is overworked and job security is below zero, they love to dismiss/fire staff whenever the feel they need to. Not recommended.
Performing daily routine for Out Patient and dialysis department. I learn to be more confident on a task assigned to youme because they Trust me. The management has same equality with the staff. Workplace culture is exciting. The hardest part of my job was when we prepare for the JCIA accreditation of the company. The most enjoyable part of my job was when my Doctor allowed me to assist in special areas like endoscopy and Lithotripsy.
Pros
annual recognition
Cons
low salary
Politics and TC is on top priority in this Hospital. Do nothing Look busy person is successful in this Hospital. Job security is -1 percent owner can kick you any time. Thanks God i have completed my Contract :) Don not risk your career...
Pros
nil
Cons
I like my job and enjoy working with children.The paediatric department is good and all the doctors are co-operative and helpful . However many of the working days go beyond 9 to 9.5 hours
Pros
good department
Cons
long working hours.
I have worked this many years the best thing here the people i'm working with my colleagues . Pros Good place to work specially for freshers . Cons No growth .
they force paitience small as new borns get x-ray just to do business. they work their employees over time and they do not pay them what they deserve. everyone working there is resigning from there.
Pros
i learned a lot in this company and enjoyed working with the people amidst the difference in culture. they cater continues education and will help you with professional growth
Canadian specialist hospital is one of the few hospitals in UAE that you can trust and believe, it`s management are truly helpful for the patient and also the staff.
Management and work environment is toxic. No encouragement and yearly increase in salary is based on begging and personal relationship with managers. Please be warned. Good training ground for beginners but if you have a choice never dare taking a job from this hospital.
Pros
Good training ground
Cons
Hellish work environment
I enjoyed working with Canadian hospital.this hospital accredited by JCIAand TEMOS.250bedded hospital with multispeciality and advanced technology. Thank you
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Low wages
I was called for a three days clinical assesment at abu hail branch, first day was very good, able to adopt what is being expected from me as a "trainee" . For the second day it was good but at the end of the shift they called me for evaluation that i thought it would be at my 3rd day, so they evaluated me not by my performance but the vacancy itself. I applied for the post of dental assistant but they expost me to different department which for them is the right training ground, the nurse incharge said that there was no vacancy for the position yet they post it. Also during that 2days exposure i was able to meet staffs that are friendly and was able to hear bad comments from the doctors and nursing heads. Overall no proper delegation of work.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Long hours of duty, no proper implementation and staff distribution
The most challenging work is that I have to deal with patients (different nationalities) daily. I learned how to see aspects of life from different races. My colleagues in this place is what I can say are the best.
Pros
Free lunch/ Annual Leave allowance and Airfare allowance
Cons
Long Hours
# Typical day starts with 12 hrs duty. # Exposure to International standered of treat treatment and polices. # A good emirate management. # Co-works -Good Team players,with thinking and steady head. # Hardest part of Job- Prolonged standing in a busy day. # Enjoyable part of job-- Smiling/Happy faces of Patient and their relatives.
Pros
work environment is good
Cons
No logic in remuneration scale, Other than this it is an exceptional place for Health Care in Dubai.
friendly work environment you can get many skills and meet, learn from professional employs.with a lot of activities, high management always listen to us and encourage us for new opinions and suggestion
Manages and supervises the day to day operation of Medical Records Department including record completion, transmission, indexing, abstracting, coding, statistics, research, filing, storage, retrieval, maintenance and ensuring full manning in every shift by proper scheduling of staff. Ensures efficient utilization of resources (both manpower and materials). Responsible to determine the needs of the department considering budgetary constraints on manpower, facilities, and supplies. Trouble-shoot problems within the department to satisfy both internal and external clients
Managing and supervising the overall activities of the department in the absence of the HR Director
It was a specialists hospital equipped with latest machinaries and highly qualified Doctors. Working environment was great and I spent wonderful time with my cooperative colleagues.