Canadian Medical Center

Canadian Medical Center Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates21 reviews

its ok as adentist to work in canadian medical centre as to have good team working there

Iwas working there in medical centre since 10 years ago,i like my dental room ,and the staff are good with me ,my dental asistant shes very nice .i think its perfect for any dentist to work there ,hopfully if i back to uae,abudhabi i would prefer to work there if i get achance.dr.intessar youkob

Pros

dentist

Cons

dentist

المسمى الوظيفي يختلف تماما عن المهمات المطلوبة منك.. حيث تحصل على مهمات ليست مذكورة لك بالبداية

الراتب بالوقت.. لكن كراتب ضعيف بالنسية للمهات الكثيرة وايضا عدم احترام وقتك الخاص بعد اوقات العمل .. لايوجد اي اجر للوقت الاضافي

I work with good and outstanding team.Management is supportive.Staff in admin made sure that salary is calculated right.

Work place is nice.Friendly and approachable staff. As you enter the workplace, you are happy because you are working in a good working place. Manager can attend to your complaints asap and find a solution with the help of admin. Nurse manager is prompt to find solution in every challenges you face. She is very supportive and gives advice for your own good. She trained new nurses and manages nursing team well.Staff are team player, smooth work. You can go home without worries for work.

good

I feel that I have learned a lot, and grown professionally during my time of employment. I appreciate the opportunity to have worked with such a great group of people.

good

i learn how to manage stressful situation.The management also good.it improve my practical skills and knowledge and cop up with different situations.it improve my computer skills.

Internship-Productive & Educational Experience

My work life was very brief at Canadian Medical Center, as it was an unpaid summer internship. However, during my time there, I learnt a lot about how to be in a professional medical work environment and this has set the standard for me as I aspire to one day be a clinical psychologist.

Pros

Favourable working hours, friendsly staff

Good company CMC good management

Good company to developer you salf , very good management high recommendation . I've learned a lot from this company and also my salary has doubled in two years.

Pros

Free tickets

Cons

8 h work only

Good experience to work.

Great company to work for. I feel very fortunate to be part of a company. I have experienced in treating patients with different background and conditions which really motivated to move further.

Laser/facail/ peels.....

• Laser (Ndyag, Depilight, Fraxel and Ultima) • All kinds of peels (Cosmo peels, glycolic) • Facials • Hydra Facial • Carbon Laser and Bleaching • Face care • All cosmetic treatments.

Pros

free lunche

Cons

8 Hours

Its better for freshers

I will refer CMC to the freshers whom will get a good platform in UAE. In my opinion CMC is good and familiar in UAE. Good Management. Supportive Management.

Good Experience

Over all good experience only. Got to know new things especially about Insurance. Appreciate good team work. Management also good enough to handle the things.

Fun workplace but not a good company

a normal day at work is fun but the management is no good they have racial discrimination and some private issues I learned a lot working with them .

Cons

Not a good management

professional growth is at its best

staffs are friendly, cooperative and easy to work with, and camaraderie flows in the organization and the management is very understanding and considerate.

Productive, Skills Enhancing

In my almost 2 years of stay in the company, I have learned so many things especially that this is my first employment in UAE. Since majority of the patients I am dealing with are Arabic/Emirati, it helped me understand their culture and beliefs and learned little of their language as well that helps a lot in communicating with clients. The work was stressful as I have to cover customer service and admin at the same time but this has thought me to manage my time and be more productive.

Nice place to be with very friendly workers

The people there were very Good, Friendly and Kind but need to ameliorate the team management ameliorate a real training for all new recruit staff The must difficult part of the job was to learn without any assistance

assisting and scheduling patient's schedule of appointments

As a receptionist in Canadian Medical Clinic we are there to accept patient's queries, appointment booking and revision if desired by the patients, sending patients to designated doctors, typing medical reports as dictated by the doctors, filing medical records, sending requests to insurances, inform patients if insurance are approved or not, reminding patients of their appointments. We are also the one in charge of collecting pays and make a summary at the end of the day. So its a multi job for us as well. It was just a small clinic during those times when I was there so we have to do everything and to be flexible with every loads of task that were given to us and that was the hardest job I've ever encountered but i was so thankful that i was been a part of that company because I've learned a lot and develop my personality. The most enjoyable time was when we come together and have a little party with colleagues. It is where we can have some food, music, talk and joke casually.

Pros

8 hr duty

Cons

no offs during pulic holidays

very bad management

My workplace is okay because I don't work basically inside the hospital but the management is really non recommendable. I will never recommend this to any nurse.

Pros

with overtime

GP at cmc,abudhabi

satisfactory and good,managment is good,frendly environment,co workers are good,job is good,and enjoyable

productive work

company is multiclinic located in delma road abu dhabi.got rehabilitation physiotherapy dermatology

Pros

salary on time

Cons

no free air fare

Fun workplace with fellow employees

No job description, very low salary and almost no benefits (plane ticket, accomodation. Unfair treatment towards Filipino employees.

I work hard

In a typical day I see about 30-40 patients in the out patient clinic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Canadian Medical Center Reviews by Location