caffe bene

caffe bene Employee Reviews for Team Member

Team Member3 reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits

It's okay, to an extent.

It's what you can expect from working at a cafe that has a lot of foot traffic in the area. Gets busy, management were (I don't know if they switched managers/owners since I worked there) not adjusted fully to the American work culture and relied on the Korean work culture. Worked at a different location which was better but not where it should have been.

fun

I really enjoyed working at caffe Bene but as a company they really lack on the opportunity for the employees like health insurance and other benefits.

Pros

Enjoyed having the opportunity to work with customer from all around

Cons

NO Benefits

Great Place to Work Slow Start Up

A typical day at work consist of brewing coffee and teas. Set up displays with pastries and sandwiches. counting the till for day and discussing the store goals for the day. I have learned how to deal with different types of customers and how to go above and beyond to make a sale and get customers to come back. Management is great on a store level but corporate although they are trying don't seem to be to concerned with meet the demands of the masses. which in turn makes my job a bit harder, having to watch customers walk away because we don't have something as simple as wifi. The most enjoyable part of my job is just being able to make someone's day.

Pros

50% employee discount, flexibility

Cons

difficult to obtain pay raise, small window for promotion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at caffe bene. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• caffe bene