CVS Health

CVS Health Employee Reviews

Showing all 32,173 reviews

I never enjoy working with you guys

Salary too poor lack of human concern all the want from you is work and work the careless about you you can't survive with their salary if you only depend on that

Loved it for the most part

I really enjoyed my time working for CVS. On my last day I had to fight back the tears lol. Yes, there are some days where the customers may get to you or the work load may get to you, but the work environment itself is very rewarding and the management is very family like.

Productive workplace and good benefits. Nice work environment

Working for CVS gives you a sense of purpose by helping people in your community get the products they need for their health and wellbeing. CVS is a great company to work for and they are very understanding and have a flexible schedule

Difficult place to be

Life as a manager is very difficult. Very hands on job. Those that want to delegate need not apply. Employees routinely are absent from work and manager is expected to cover the shift. Absolutely no support from employees and even less from field managers.

Rude customers/Too much work

They don’t pay you enough to deal with disrespect rude customers. You’re expected to literally do everything around the store while the cashier sit there and do nothing.

TERRIBLE upper management

Upper management is a nightmare. They will relentlessly hound you while sitting behind a computer all day doing nothing. Take any other job but here.

It's not for everybody

The work can be smooth if you have a great team but, even then working with the public will always have its gripes. Lots of people do enjoy what they do and it does provide good moral sometimes

So far so good

So far I am adjusting well to my role as a CCR. There is a lot to learn and you are basically handling calls pretty much on your own after 3 weeks of training.

Okay Job

Okay place to work. Close to home. But not so great insurance. Nice coworkers to work with most days. Decent break time. Working hours limited sometimes.

Enthusiastic coworkers

Coworkers whom I’ve spoken with are always welcoming and encouraging. They are always supportive and helpful and make themselves available when I need them.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

None so far

Typical Fortune 50

Decent place to work if you want to play politics. Regardless of the rhetoric, its all about the bottom line. Play the game and you will do well. Decent pay and benefits

Productivity

It’s a good place to work for stability, however things are always changing! You also don’t get much support from management. They have great benefits.

Over worked and under appreciated

Seems like a great place to work at first! They promise you the world and plenty of advancement opportunities but of course none are actually kept . You don’t get promotions unless you kiss up to supervisors and even then they will promote someone random who doesn’t even have quality metrics . PTO is never approved .. calls back to back .

Loved everyone I worked with in the pharmacy and the front workers

Great people to work with. Fun and easy going group. Learned a lot from bill, he was the pic when I worked there. The days go by fast because it's very fast paced, multi-tasking busy work.

Pros

Most of the time your so busy the day is over before you know it!

Cons

Have to wait for things to slow down before you go to the restroom

Too busy , numbers that matters

Nice people, stressful environment, need to multitask example : immunize people, check prescriptions, solve problems, fill narcotics, mix anything like powdered antibiotics for kids. Answer the phones people so busy they hardly answer the phones. Fill the robot if a cell is empty . Council people . Etc … in store filling 4500 rx a week

Pros

Job security

Cons

Reliable for anything you do even though always short on help

It's a high stress job that compensates accordingly.

They pay $69/hr for overnight pharmacists. It's stressfull as it gets, but at least you get paid well. The company is run by a bunch of idiots at corporate. Local middle management is fine. Worst computers in the history of computers.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Stress

beautiful people kind love.

what a place. let me tell you, when i worked at cvs i took all the expired makeups GG oing in the trash and no obody said a thing! great management , they treat u like PEOPLE! hard to find that these days... even outside of work. have a blessed day

The good is the customer easy to talk to get to know all types

The bad depends on the store morale manager and co workers and tasks are long for one person there is usually only 2 people trying to do with customers tasks closing

Most toxic work environment

Worst company to work for. Pay is decent, but for the amount of stress it is not worth it. Managers are childish, They will push away the hard workers with potential to succeed but go above and beyond for ones that do the bare minimum, and show little to no work ethic. Everyone will treat you bad. Customers/patients, coworkers, managers, etc. will make you miserable and laugh about it. Retaliation is an absolute guarantee. Very few last longer than a year in the pharmacy and it’s very clear why that is. Wouldn’t recommend this place to someone no matter how desperate. CVS would be a great place to work if managers acted more appropriately.

Fast placed

It was extremely fast paced with lots of work to do. Every moment of the shift is to work and work and work. Lots of tasks and duties, feels slightly underpaid for it

Fun workplace

I lucky enough to have decent management which makes a big difference in your experience. Keeping the store clean is a near impossible task however. I think it’s a decent high school or college level job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CVS Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CVS Health