CVS Health

CVS Health Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates3 reviews

3.1Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,169 reviews

I never enjoy working with you guys

Salary too poor lack of human concern all the want from you is work and work the careless about you you can't survive with their salary if you only depend on that

Productive and result oriented

Every day is considered a challenge as I am facing new challenge and new opportunity every day so I have learned in addition my experience is boosted. One of the fruity values is team spirit(team work). The hardest part is increase the growth and market share. Create the value and how to create customer needs and satisfy it by the right solution to catch up the great opportunity.

Pharmaceutical company in the middle east

A dynamic, inspirational and highly professional leader with considerable sales and marketing experience. A successful track record in control of the dynamics running two different markets (Egypt and Gulf), each with reputable achievements. A people-orientated leader, noted for his ability to motivate and lead the most productive team (per head) in Egypt & Gulf. Committed to improving personal and team development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CVS Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CVS Health Reviews by Location