Byrne Equipment Rental

Byrne Equipment Rental Employee Reviews for Administrative Coordinator

3.3Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews

Very Outstanding Company

Almost a day by day in a week is typical as working with one of the busiest companies in UAE with more than 100 people in Dubai branch and dealing with more than 500 people from our branches outside the country challenge me and make me more excited to perform mu duties and responsibilities. I learned many things such as being more responsible in all aspects particularly to my job, more skilled, more patient and kind, have a clearer view with the different cultures and ways of livings etc. So thankful with all the inspiring motivations of our marvelous management as they support us on our needs such as providing us an annual appraisal, seminars and counselling us if it's needed. Working with lots of co-workers of different nationality is so amazing as aside from we help each other as a team, we also challenge each other to perform our duties better. The most enjoyable part of my job is working at very stressful days with the technical operations top managers.

Pros

Big Company, Lots of benefits, many co-workers

Cons

Location if far from the city

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Byrne Equipment Rental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Byrne Equipment Rental Reviews by Location