Byrne Equipment Rental

Byrne Equipment Rental Employee Reviews in Dubai

3.3Pay & Benefits

generator,tower lights,compressor,manlift,forklift,etc

Lots off job repairing all equipment, pm ,pdi washing forklift operator,front& rear oil seal ,radiator full out minor major repairing.rigging mobile crane, set up in site connection gen. Diesel tank & pulling cable

Pros

food allowance

Productive, busy and fun

A good and busy workplace with almost all office facilities provided. Employees treat each other like a family, however some negative elements are also around the corner but that is just part of the package.

Pros

Good office facilities, office materials, environment. Employee-oriented workplace.

Cons

Very busy for some, very light work for some

Very Outstanding Company

Almost a day by day in a week is typical as working with one of the busiest companies in UAE with more than 100 people in Dubai branch and dealing with more than 500 people from our branches outside the country challenge me and make me more excited to perform mu duties and responsibilities. I learned many things such as being more responsible in all aspects particularly to my job, more skilled, more patient and kind, have a clearer view with the different cultures and ways of livings etc. So thankful with all the inspiring motivations of our marvelous management as they support us on our needs such as providing us an annual appraisal, seminars and counselling us if it's needed. Working with lots of co-workers of different nationality is so amazing as aside from we help each other as a team, we also challenge each other to perform our duties better. The most enjoyable part of my job is working at very stressful days with the technical operations top managers.

Pros

Big Company, Lots of benefits, many co-workers

Cons

Location if far from the city

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Byrne Equipment Rental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Byrne Equipment Rental Reviews by Location

• Byrne Equipment Rental
  • Dubai
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?