Brands For Less LLC

Brands For Less LLC Employee Reviews for Cashier/Sales

Productive and have a Fun work place

Working in Bands for less, is not so easy, we do multi tasking job. we keep our self busy to find other thing we can do aside from assigned task. we do display, merchandize, and assisting. but staying from Brands for less Is happy, having your colleague as your second family. I learned to be more passionate, and be a efficient employee. The hardest part is to leave them because you want to explore and adopt more knowledge and skills

They give so much opportunity to those who want to improve each individual. The company provide activities that will enhance your skills and knowledge when regards to customer service.

Productive.

Work enhancement. Time management and positive outlook. It helps you a better person not only in working but to be able you an independent staff. Teach you how to be able flexible. It helps me a lot.

productivity

*everyday when I go to my work place i need to pray that God will gave me more patience. *everyday is a fun day spending long hours of duty

extensive training provided

Only colleagues make the work easier and make you feel relaxed after a long days work. But it still helps enhance the skills and knowledge on customer service. The strict policies of the company makes every employees to be smarter an wiser. The most enjoyable part is that you and your colleagues feel every member of a family.

Cons

10-11 working hours a day and 30 minutes only the breaktime.

• Brands For Less LLC