Brands For Less LLC
View all Brands For Less LLC reviews

Brands For Less LLC

Brands For Less LLC Employee Review

extensive training provided

Only colleagues make the work easier and make you feel relaxed after a long days work. But it still helps enhance the skills and knowledge on customer service. The strict policies of the company makes every employees to be smarter an wiser. The most enjoyable part is that you and your colleagues feel every member of a family.

Cons

10-11 working hours a day and 30 minutes only the breaktime.

Same role

Productive and have a Fun work place

Working in Bands for less, is not so easy, we do multi tasking job. we keep our self busy to find other thing we can do aside from assigned task. we do display, merchandize, and assisting. but staying from Brands for less Is happy, having your colleague as your second family. I learned to be more passionate, and be a efficient employee. The hardest part is to leave them because you want to explore and adopt more knowledge and skills
Same role

They give so much opportunity to those who want to improve each individual. The company provide activities that will enhance your skills and knowledge when regards to customer service.

Cons

Same location

a stressful environment

a stressful everyday routine. carrying and pushing bulks items inside the stock room before the shop opens without the help of ur other colleagues was very hard.. the workplace right now is like a toxic to me because of too much one sided opinion, and favoritism. doing the best u can is not enough for them. they not see ur worth they only see ur mistakes. but the nice part of working as a saleslady there is seeing costumers happily shopping inside the shop.
  • Brands For Less LLC