Brands For Less LLC

Brands For Less LLC Employee Reviews

Work with costumers with the most cheerful and pleasant disposition..Give answer to costumers questions or concerns related to the product they are charged to sell and demonstrate good knowledge of the product.
Working in bfl is like working in he**, as you just arrived in the store you have to time in earlier 15-20 minutes earlier than your exact timing. You’re not just a sales/cashier you are also stock room incharge you are also utility, customers service, security guard. Watch out your actions, every mistake you did specifically in the counter has it’s corresponding deductions. We are always over time without pay! Specially if you’re closing you have to time in earlier and finished your duty very late.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours
I am cashier and sales representative as well. I do receive everyday deliveries and scanning it. Displaying a new items and serving a customer in a polite and proper ways.
Pros
1 hr break
Cons
work for 10 hours not including the 1 hr break
brands for less is a productive and fun work place as a retail sales, and good customer service as well. Id love to work as a sales associate because im energetic .
Working in Bands for less, is not so easy, we do multi tasking job. we keep our self busy to find other thing we can do aside from assigned task. we do display, merchandize, and assisting. but staying from Brands for less Is happy, having your colleague as your second family. I learned to be more passionate, and be a efficient employee. The hardest part is to leave them because you want to explore and adopt more knowledge and skills
A company that offers a wide range of fashionable and branded items from clothes to furnitures from women, to men and kids in much lesser prices and I can guarantee that its all original.
a stressful everyday routine. carrying and pushing bulks items inside the stock room before the shop opens without the help of ur other colleagues was very hard.. the workplace right now is like a toxic to me because of too much one sided opinion, and favoritism. doing the best u can is not enough for them. they not see ur worth they only see ur mistakes. but the nice part of working as a saleslady there is seeing costumers happily shopping inside the shop.
Actually this is a place where you can learned so much and prepared your self in too much work where literally Time is Gold.There is no cleaner in house so everyday we need to do daily mopping,sweeping,dusting and even in the pantry.cleaning toilets before we go home.The hardest part in this job is when the season is coming like ramadan etc..too much delivery and every work is yours..that means you need to finish everything before end of the day to display all merchandize.,For the Pros the good thing is the yearly team building where you will meet all the staff from different branches and meet new friends.
Pros
incentives if you reach monthly target.
Cons
long hours of duty, breaktime is 45 mins only for lunch.
Job start at morning 7 and punch out time will be 4 clock. We cant learn new thing here. Management is biased. No proper guidance. Company just want to grow their business not their employees.
They give so much opportunity to those who want to improve each individual. The company provide activities that will enhance your skills and knowledge when regards to customer service.
Cons
Its really hard to work at this company. i learn too much from this company and its nice but the management is worst. the work place is nice because its inside the mall. the hardest part of the job is when the in-charge is not in the mood the whole team will suffer. i enjoyed work here because you will not even notice the time your done already.
Cons
long hours of work
this company gives more kwoledge of how to manage a shop,and i learn lot of things,i learn how to be flexeble in all task.and how to give exceptional customer service.
Cons
long hours of duty i learned to managed the shop w/o any supervision productive and fun workplace the hardest part of the job is to see all your staff doing there best bust still not enough to get good comments from the management most enjoyable part of thr job is to have ah company outing for the purposes of geeting to know all the brands for less employee in all other branches
Pros
free transportation
Cons
Work enhancement. Time management and positive outlook. It helps you a better person not only in working but to be able you an independent staff. Teach you how to be able flexible. It helps me a lot.
A good place to start a career. The company provides training for the employees. Employer treats the employees like a family and the salary is never late.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
Long Hours
*everyday when I go to my work place i need to pray that God will gave me more patience. *everyday is a fun day spending long hours of duty
Cons
Only colleagues make the work easier and make you feel relaxed after a long days work. But it still helps enhance the skills and knowledge on customer service. The strict policies of the company makes every employees to be smarter an wiser. The most enjoyable part is that you and your colleagues feel every member of a family.
Cons
10-11 working hours a day and 30 minutes only the breaktime.