BLS International Services logo

BLS International Services Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates12 reviews

productive but too stressful

The work in bls in not difficult but a bit stressful and the salary is not up to the mark as per working requriments.There is job security with the origanisation because of tie up with indian consulate.

Horrible management, lot of politics and no growth opportunities

Pathetic! They treat you like mere robots to achieve their profits . No support whatsoever. They even ask you to report to work when you are unwell. No visa or insurance. They hire people only on dependant visa. They try to find reasons to deduct your salary and delay any well deserved benefit or increment whatsoever as per their terms.

A highly challenging job role

this company turns you into a multi tasker in all aspects. you can learn from all the departments by doing the work yourself. Although the company is growing in terms of work , it still needs to grow a lot in terms on its internal functions. A proper communication channel is very much needed.

Multitasking

For me theres no problem about work,I want work hard us long us I under control everything and managed it with reasonable care and cooperation with others co workers is very important to learn knowledge from other things that need for work to become better in future.

Pros

Cancel visa employment

Pure Exploitation

The people working as Customer service executive work like machines with no visa, benefits or allowance and low pay.No growth opportunities, long hours of working ,even if they say your time is 8.30-5.30 or 9-6 you can never leave on time.The HR will casully say during interview "you may need to stretch some times a bit longer" but that "sometimes is EVERYDAY" as of my experience with no overtime pay.Really stressfull environment .I never recommend this place.Its pure exploitation.

Pros

Salary is credited without delay

Cons

Long work hours, no salary increment, no visa, no allowance, no benefits

BLS International Services insights

What people like

• Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Support from manager

Areas for improvement

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Worst company - full of politics

A Typical Indian Government Office with a Lot Of Politics inside the Company, and BLS is not a GOVERNMENT Sector, it's Private.Being in the company I have learned not to Work with such a kind of Organization.workplace Culture - you won't have any Privacy or Freedom in the Company, Dubai Office doesn't even have a Restroom for Staff/Customers.The Hardest Part is even if u are doing your job right, the management won't be satisfied, you will not be recognized for your efforts.

Pros

Nothing You will get, if you are working here

Cons

Long Hours, Politics inside the Company, You won't be given any Opp., Many Negatives are there to list out

Not Recommended

Please don't join BLS, it was a very bad experience working with them. They don't even provide with proper work permit. Salary is too low a compared to the hectic schedule and quantity of work. Inefficient colleagues and management make it more worse

Good company

It was a 9 hours shift wise job , though you had to stay back to finish the passport/visa applications. I learned to face the huge amount of crowd who rushed to apply for passport / visa in a calm way. Though we had a huge pressure of crowd we were trained to be calm and patient and always pleasant.

Productive and Time Management

I have begun my career by joining this organization in 2011. I have learnt the importance of time management and acquired some customer services skills.

Pros

Free Drinks Like Tea and Coffee

Cons

Learned how to work and cope up in high pressure Had to attend customers and provide them a good service An efficient management Hardest part of the job was making sure the documents submitted by the customers were correct

good

good to work here, best financial bank in india, it gives loans credit cards to its customers

Grown as a Finance Professional

- Defined job description is missing. - Too many responsibilities at the same time. - Improper communication. - Learned Financing, Management Reporting, Financial Analysis. - Co workers are helpful and supportive. - Handling 2 or 3 tasks at the same time. - Lot of learning.

Pros

Lot of learning

Cons

Mismanagement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BLS International Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?