Blossom Nursery

Blossom Nursery Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

A very nice nursery in itself but with a greedy upper management

The nursery in itself is really good and it is appreciated by most parents.However the upper management is greedy and not fair with the employees in most cases. Also their contracts are really tricky.

Not good

Poor management and hr. need native English in marketing. Improve communication from management down to nursery level. Treat staff better when they are off boarding.

Unprofessional and no care for the staff

A typical day would be setting up the class first thing, greet the children around 8am, then do circle time followed by a learning activity. Break time was around 10am so the whole class were taken to the toilets at the other end of the building to wash their hands and go to the toilet. This is where is was badly organising, two or three classes at a time sitting on the floor waiting to wash their hands. The iPads were right beside the toilets which wasn't ideal and the floors were often very slippery from the water dripping off the children's hands, which did lead to a broken arm with one teaching assistant. After break was another learning two activities, then afternoon snack. They would have their final learning lesson then did a 30 min reflection session prior to going home. I learned to think on my feet more and manage the staff. I developed leadership in organising big events and being the Academic Coordinator for 10 classes, on top of doing various IT duties. The hardest part of the job was fitting my Academic Coordinator role duties in my with teaching role as I had little support and time to do it in. The most enjoyable part of the job was teaching the children and watching them develop. The management of the nursery was very poor and decisions were often left to the staff to decide and there was no empathy or respect for any member of staff when it came to stress levels, training, death in the family, making you pay towards your medical insurance, many financial conflicts prior to leaving the job. In general, many of the management staff were very disrespectful to -

sports facilities

my day entirely dependent on the children i worked it, so everyday was different. i learned how to cope up with being independent. with regards to work responsibilities and transportation. it was a UK based school so was working under people from UK,. VERY PROFESSIONAL but chilled out environment to work in.

Pros

flexible timings

Cons

short lunch breaks

it was fun and pleasure work with blossom

i was working 5 days a week I learned how to deal with different age group and how to be close to children. be nice and strict at the same time with stuff, accept all different culture and traditional. when customer left you unhappy. solve problems and make every one happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blossom Nursery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Blossom Nursery Reviews by Location