blink

blink Employee Reviews

Fun start up

Great for a young person. The culture was good. I learned a ton. My team was great. When things were going well for the company, my boss was great, very hands off.

A company with traditional ideas seeking to expand

Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Company. Many Hasidic workers. They look to expand outside their community. Have had a lot of changes. Have been in new location for two years.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Ethnocentrism

Energetic and creative environment

Even when working at the bottom of the company, I learnt an incredible amount about film production and the industry as a whole. The hours and workload were manageable with the content being highly engaging. I had the opportunity to work with many different dimensions of the team. A wonderful experience.

Troubles

There was no training as promised, lack of clear direction, not a lot of clear support internally. They have cash flow problems so there is a great deal of pressure to get quick sales in typically a sales cycle that is 6-9 months.

Positive Company

Although limited in their scope of work, they are very professional, pay on time & helpful staff. Protocol and group meetings are thoroughly broken down. Teamwork is the key with blink.

Una startup que no supo encaminar

Una buena idea, con bastante innovacion. Lastimosamente no llego a florecer, por una mala administracion.

Huishoudhulp

Was een zeer leuke schoonmaak firma De collegas ware en super Ook de baas, bazin zijn fijne mensen

Its good

It's a simple good place to work. On a typical day you'll be responsible for checking members in. Doing consistent cleaning and maintaining gym cleanliness.

Personal Trainer

Working with Blink was an overall great experience. Gaining clients was simple, my manager had printed out leads of clients for me to call consistently allowing me to gain a great client base.

Hardwork, tough environment

Was fun but the lack of IT experience from upper management and a overbearing need to control everything created a lot of conflict in office. I had fun working there but would never do it again.

Pros

fun, fast paced, high profile clients

Cons

ignorant arrogant leader

Vrijwilliger

Als vrijwilliger bij Blink werk je flexibel. Je spreekt samen met de cliënt af wanneer je elkaar ziet, en wat je gaat doen. Bij problemen is er altijd een aanspreekpunt waar je contact mee op kan nemen. Het is nuttig om bijvoorbeeld kennis te maken met nieuwe doelgroepen en problematieken

Tons of Room for Improvement

Unfortunately, salary never changes, even when you work hard and attempt to help the company. As for the work, it is super easy and pretty straightforward.

Cons

Wages

Working with people and training them to inspire to become better and stronger giving them self confidence lifting weights is my passion it’s a fun hobby for me

Pros

Working out

Blink

Blink is a decent place to work as well as workout but it does not allow you to workout to your full potential. Too many people on phones and not enough people actually working out.

Pros

very clean

Cons

too crowded

Is hard to move when you have a great job.

I loved the environment with my bosses and co-workers, and my flexible schedule from Tuesday to Saturday 10 to 4pm. Very convenient, specially working in South Miami area.

Una gran escuela creativa

Una agencia pequeña donde hicimos enormes trabajos

Good working environment

I enjoyed the customers and interacting with them the store is on a busy strip in philly so its always a lot on fun. The store is on south st a very popular strip.

ambiente de trabajo bueno y se aprende

excelente empresa en la formación y conocimientos de valores y cultura se dictan cursos buenos hay buenos compañeros de trabajo lo difícil de trabajos es la expocicion de la vida en la calle me gusta de esta empresa que conoce y trata con distinta personalidades en la calle y aprende a convivir

Pros

seguro de vida

Cons

el pago es insuficiente

Productive and dynamic

Initiated strategic promotional ideas and concepts; Improved existing systems, policies and procedures; Managed projects from their initial concept to their final implementation; Assisted the client servicing team in various projects underway; Coordinated with suppliers; and conducted all required field work

Pros

Funny team

Stressful

I started working creating trendy window designs and displays throughout the store. Customer service was also a very integral part of my job. Monetary responsibilities included counting opening/closing drawers and making bank deposits. I left here because I could not get the amount of hours I needed to work each week.

Pros

Great clothing and accessories

Cons

Difficult Management and Owner

Fun job

Caring out treatments to a high standard whilst giving excellent customer service target driven.

Pros

free treatments

Cons

long hours, weekends, late nights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at blink. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• blink