BK Gulf LLC

BK Gulf LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates65 reviews

I had a good experience with my team and they give good chance to learn more about technology. When I start first day Is I don't know where I can start. Then they arrange one person to guild and help me to learn work more fast. After three month I work very fast and along. All are work together like a family.

Pros

Food allows will provide

Cons

Some time need stay more hours.

Awesome place to work with highly experienced workforce.

This place is very innovative and job oriented once the job is offered should be completed within the respective time the strategy of working is quite effective and efficient working staff and the workmanship is next level. Loved my job and working environment.

Best

One of the best company I worked in my life. Salary perfect.Increment on time.Bonus on time.Best attitude towards employees.High bond employer n employee relation. Excellent, no more words.

BK Gulf is a university where u can learn everything related to MEP Construction

I got a lot to learn at bk gulf and a typical day at work is usually with tonnes of tasks to do It has a decent management but with a below average HR. If you are a beginner this place is highly recommended but keep your jog hunting ON as they will never give you an increment and will get limited or no benefit.

Pros

Learning

Cons

No increment, Long hours at work

I like to be busy and so the management has promoted me from an electric helper to a senior electrician.

This company founded in 1978.This company is a leading contractor in electrical, mechanical, instrumentation and building services within the UAE & Middle East markets. When work is in progress coordinating with other services and smoothly carrying out the work.LikesGood work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the the management is transparent. There is a huge cafeteria and gaming arcade for chilling. Company policies are very good.I have done the job well by coordinating with other services while the work is in progress, and I have learned many kinds of work such as Wearing Fire Emergency System DB Dressing, Panel, MDB, SMDB, as well as other electrical, material, fixing. So l like company.DislikesNo comments, as far as I injoy working with this company during my 14 years journey but tacnichin salery is small.Work DetailsI started my carrier with electrician and BKG snr. Management given me chance to build up myself years and years. I don't have words describe how I'm become Snr. Electrician that to much experience I got from Management and Snr.Work related travel: This job involves travel within country

Pros

Among the various facilities of the company, free medical, foodalounch water and gas were provided during tea at lunch

Cons

The company paid for breakfast in the morning, lunch in the afternoon and tea in the afternoon, paid for medical treatment, free medical car, accommodation free, up and down plane ticket every two years and 2 months salary.

Excellent work-life balance with top-notch benefits. The management team really seems to care about their employees I've met some of the most talented people ever during my time at BK GULF. It’s also given me the opportunity for both lateral and upward career development. And, it really is inspiring to be exposed to the creative atmosphere.

Pros

paid vacation, increment

Cons

Its a very good company , lot more innovative projects

Its a good company Lot of benefits on time salary,good reputation , good projectsEnglish managementpresent system not that goodno more English management

Planning engineer

I highly recommend for this company. u can join this company and growth of your carrier also good. very good environment and stress free environment. allways supportive

Pros

high

Cons

high

My experience in the company is Amazing

Am so nice good communication always delivered as my superior instructed me believe in teams work i hate gossip or hear say good manner is my priority excellent writing and good speaking english i don't complain in any situation i found myself i always give almighty God all the glory

About my careers In BK GULF LLC

I start my careers with BK GULF LLC from feb 2013 till me still working with same company.My experience with BK Gulf LLC is very good.Same like this company in dubai you not can see,good management,quick work if some issue solving immediately.This very good and important thing is giving salary in time and other benefits also.Good service in camp also good accommodation solving complain in quick movement.From top to bottom you can,t find same like BK Gulf company in whole United Arab Emirates which gives all like same facilities.Its a great honor for me to working with Bk Gulf LLC.I am very happy to work with Bk Gulf LLC.

Fast paced but they pay on time.

Fast paced but they pay on time and friendly management. They train lesser days so you have to make sure you listen and study well. Management mostly are all Indian and Irish and British

Pros

Pays on time

Cons

Training days are less

gained experience of multi tasking

it was quite challenging in the beginning to establish a system for the scaffolding team. Anyway i did managed to put responsibilities on my CH and Fm for the scaffolder and i took care of safety concerns and administrative work for the job.

Its good company to work with in dubai

Its good company ,pays in time,provides enough resting time and good medical care for works ,availability of transport to work ,follows up on safety for workers.

Cons

Productive and shall give training

excellent workplace excellent timing excellent and cooperative management support very good remunerations very good recreation facilities very good work relationships

Actually I'm fresh employee when join with BK gulf

Actually I'm fresh employee when join with BK gulf. I had total nine years experience as a safety officer with BK gulf major projects in all over UAE.

Enjoy The Work

Bk gulf Is a very good company in Dubai should not be treated as different persons to ... the employer-employee relationship to be beyond serving staff good salary and other facilities giving more responsible to do work on their own.

Excellent

Very good mep company with good management and having good work / life balance . And done so many big projects in Dubai , abu-dhabi and also in Qatar.

Top class MEP Contractor

BK Gulf is a good MEP company serving staff good salary and other facilities giving more responsible to do work on their own. they donyt put pressure on their staff relating to work..

As per management and quality work

Management is excellent and quality work and safety is thier and HR policy is good good plat form to new joiner and I am happy to service thier and ve.

Pros

Excellent company

Cons

Join any time if opening is thier good plat form to learn an future

production and learning platform for fresher in FM

Overwhelming experience in regards with the team and their helpful nature. Dood environment. Different projects to work with with different clients and workforce. Best of the management. Team building activities.

Pros

got a chance to work in self in regards to professionalism.

Great work environment

I got to work with BK Gulf in the position of Mechanical Engineer. It was a great learning experience. Got to work on an Airport project and learned the special specifications.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BK Gulf LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BK Gulf LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?