Bilfinger

Bilfinger Management reviews

United Arab Emirates43 reviews

Clear

It is good to work here, but change of mangement leads a lot of changes in policies.

Overall culture is good, HSE department is strong enough and management supports is always there. Whereas some new aspects should be bringing together along with senior employees.

Best company of my life

Really enjoyed my job in bilfinger. Very professional staff and management. Never face any problem while working there. I learned a lot of things from there.

Great Place to work

Work culture is great and the management is responsive to your needs. Salary gets credited to your account before the completion of the month. Overall great company to work for.

Challenging but enjoyable work.

A typical day at work starts from reading emails, review contracts, and in between, accommodate in-person as well as phone legal queries. However, every single day at work always present a learning opportunity. Management is readily approachable and supportive. The work culture is pragmatic. Though the hardest part of the job is getting swamped with contracts for review all with urgent deadlines. Its a bit challenging when your boss is sitting in a different location so that your interaction is limited via phone communication. I enjoy most going out with colleagues.

Stressful and exploitative work environment

Under-paid, over-worked employees. Hiring process is unfair and often racist. Garbage health benefits and insurance, no high-ranking positions given to women.

Productive and well established organization

Company possess good discipline, balanced work style and employees enjoy challenging projects. Management is not so good but capable to handle larger scale of employees.

Working Experience with Bilifinger had been very exciting , Challenging and had been very productive.

Learning process was highly productive free working hand have been given to learn. Working culture was very dynamic interms of nationality but very welcoming and friendly. The hardest part of time management but i managed to achiveved the tasking had been given to me in timely manners.

Nice People and Environment to Work

1. A normal routine day 2. Learnt to do other jobs not related to mine 3. Good Management 4. Sharing ideas 5. Going to inspect Work not ready 6. Having so many site locations to visit

Pros

Free lunch almost every 2 weeks

Cons

Invited to inspect work which is not ready by the Contractor

Specialist in Boiler, Piping Job

Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock is German base company special in maintenance, Piping , power section our management is very nice and supportive to workers and staff Bilfinger Policy is Quality and safety

Perfect place to develop your skills and knowledge.

Bilfinger is one of the leading service providers of engineering and consultancy services, project management, construction, maintenance, rehabilitation, O&M and life cycle service. The company is active in the fields of oil, gas, energy & utilities, industrial, chemical & petrochemicals, health & nutrition, infrastructure and property. Bilfinger delivers services in two business segments: Engineering & Technologies as well as Maintenance, Modifications & Operations. Bilfinger is a multinational company having business in all the continents. Company makes sure that all of its employs are globally competent and technically sound. The company sponsors soft skill developing courses for employees so as to reap the maximum productivity from them.

Pros

There is no lag in salary payment, Very easy to claim for overtime allowances and other allowances.

Cons

Good to work with company

Working in Khalifa port project here i learned a lot of things because here so many equipment related to my work. Very good management they are always supportive about work and other things. I enjoy to work with them.

Pros

Free Lunch, Medical, Accommodation, Transportation

good to work here

its very good to working here i am working in khalifa port offshore area.its good experience to me to increasing my knowledge. My management is also good. He always support me.

Pros

free lunch, accommodation, traveling and medical.

Cons

long hour

Excellent Company & enjoyed working for them

I found this a good company to work for and enjoyed my work experience, promoted to Deputy Project Manager which was a big plus to me and more responsibilities, and completing my contract. A typical day at work was first to greet the team and ensure that any internal problems were resolved amicably then check that the EPC were working on their scheduled jobs, that HSE was visible and active on site, fresh cold water for the artisans/laborers due to the extreme temperatures during the day and that the night shift if employed had completed the work assigned to them. I learnt a great deal, besides team work, I call it 'stealing with your eyes', the good and bad from working, watching and learning from different nationalities. Management, responsibilities, different techniques from different nationalities but not a problem. Workplace culture, again different nationalities and religion, watch and learn. Hardest part of job, responsibilities, meeting work schedules, chairing meetings and communicating problems to the client and accepting criticism. Most enjoyable part of the job, when things come together, problems solved, no bad news from Head Office and everyone goes home safe and happy.

Pros

Working with a good project team

Cons

Rain stops work and trying to make up lost time.

Good learning experience

A typical day at work is very demanding and stressful but a very good opportunity to learn a lot. The management separation from the majority of the workforce is a big problem, little to no delegation is given and also no manager seems to enjoy to teaching. Co-workers are friendly and provide a good working environment.

Pros

Learning opportunity

Cons

Long working hours, little financial reward, lack of holidays

Good but not great

It is a nice place to work for. They still have got to work on their management and process about developing employees. So yeah it is a good place overall but needs some improvements

Pros

Benifits

Cons

Job Security

Comfortable work atmosphere

Comfortable work atmosphere with expert organization. Develop, improve and responsible to work. Working with high technical/quality management and following policies and procedures.

productive

Good atmosphere, Highly effiecient management, Timely getting salary, no need to wait freedom for work two days off /week

Very good work exprience to work with bilfinger for our client IBM

I learned a lot with bilfinger at our client IBM location its a good company. Specially i learned about facilities management , autocad skills, space mangement skills, administration skills, etc. IBM is a good company to work.

Productive, Hoset and responsible.

1) I have usually a daily Busy day 2) II learned to be accurate , organized and self confident . 3) I worked with high level of Management 4) I used to work with multinational co-workers but always have a very good team and always cooperate each other . 5) The hardest part of job that I faced : I push too much to finish work on time 6) The spirit of team work and the cooperation with my colleagues and friends I have got is the most enjoyable par.t

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bilfinger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Bilfinger
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?